Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateMrs Fields
Mrs Fields Gingerbread Cottage Kit

Mrs. Fields Gingerbread Cottage Kit

by Mrs Fields

Mrs. Fields® Gingerbread Cottage Kit.
Bee®.
Quality since 1970.
Artificially flavored.
Note: product in photo may vary from product in kit.
Kit includes:
Set-up tray.
Holiday candy.
Pre-mixed icing.
Gingerbread house panels.
Mini chocolate chip cookies.
No baking required!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Fields Gingerbread Cottage Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Christina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are fun when I am building it with my family, but they take so long to make. It is also hard to tell whether it an be eaten or not. Sometimes the pieces come broken and I have to glue them back together with frosting. I love this during the holiday season, but it is not the best thing.
Angie G.
Crete, IL
This is a super fun family activity for the holiday season. Buuuuut I have always been nervous to eat any of it... Usually the lady and cookies are really hard.
Cathlyn E.
Love to do these with my daughter. It has become a yearly tradition when we go to visit some friends of ours in NJ. I buy one of these for the kids to do.
Steph D.
Hesperia, CA
Most of the pieces were broken and there was certainly not enough icing to hold it together.
kristina B.
Akron, OH
It was fun for the kids to try to put together but most of the peices were already broken when we opened the box. As an adult I'd give it 2 stars but since the kids still had fun I'll give it 3. Wouldn't buy again though.

Looking for your answer?