Mrs. Fields Cookies Mrs. Fields Jumbo Individually Wrapped Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies 2.1oz pack of 12

BY MRS. FIELDS COOKIES

Danielle B.
Staten Island, NY
I love both this product and the brand. The brand is alwayys high quality and the products tastes great always. This is something that i eat on a regular basis and always keep some with me in my car. So good! its the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter!
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
Aside from me baking my own cookies, Mrs. Fields has to be my favorite l! They're moist and delicious. These have just enough of a peanut butter taste for it not to be completely overwhelming. So yummy!
Amy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mrs. Fields cookies are the only store bought cookies for packed lunches. The individual wrapper keeps them fresh for trips and travel. The soft and chewiness of these cookies are unbelievable.
Tamara B.
Durham, NC
I love the individual wrappers easier to carry around. Mrs. Fields products are very soft melt in your mouth cookies. I love the mixture of the peanut butter and chocolate.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
Mrs fields cookies are delicious!! No matter what cookie you get from this brand they are going to be good, soft , chewy, great flavor and u ingredients
Kasie  W.
They are soft and chewy, I wouldn't trust anyone who wouldn't like them. They are high quality, and I never had a issues with taste.
Jessica W.
Independence, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a good product. I’m extremely happy with my purchase of this product. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Alyssa M.
Delicious individually wrapped moist cookies! Every bite is as good as the first. Love the fresh taste!
Courtney D.
These are a great pick me up if you’re having an awful day. I would definitely recommend these!
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
Sooo sooo good!!! It is my go to! Easy place t get started. Do happy this is a workout