BY MRS FIELDS #79 in Cookies

Mrs. Fields® Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Cookies individually wrapped for freshness.
New look! Same great taste. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love all Mrs Fields cookies especially these. I only buy on special occasions because I would eat the entire package. Recommend others to try this brand if looking for a good cookie. These cookies are very reasonable in price.
Janki B.
Mrs. Fields is hands down one of THE BEST when it comes to cookies. I love the store chain and the products that you can buy at the grocery store. They stay so fresh and soft, which in my opinion make all the difference when it comes to cookies! Milk chocolate chip is a classic and this recipe doesn’t disappoint!
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
You can never go wrong with Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies! I prefer homemade over store bought but this cookie doesn’t disappoint. Compared to other brands, this is one of the top! I used to eat Mrs. Fields cookies at the mall as a kid and this product brings back the memories.
Jasmine W.
I love this cookies so much. I only buy them when they are on sale cause they can be a bit pricey. With a full glass of milk, these cookies are the best. I love how they have so much chocolate and they are a great size. I hate to share these cookies with my parents.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mrs. Field's knows how to make a cookie!!!! They are soft and the chocolate chips are not hard. One thing I really like is to spread the mixture on a pizza pan and make one huge cookie.  Slice it with your pizza cutter. They are delicious served warm....right out of the oven!
Snap: A.
buckeye
If you want a cookie that feels and taste like a home cooked cookie, THIS IS THE ONE. Sometimes I warm it up in the morning when I have them and eat them with milk. Our snack bar at work has a ton of them and I’m probably there biggest customer!
Jas. J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg I love Mrs.Fields. I don’t eat the packaged box ones I’m sure there’s probably a little bit more preservatives in them seeing as they need shelf life. I always go to the Mrs. fields stores or stands in the mall & get them right out of the oven when they’re hot. Like I live these cookies so much that I’d be in the mall EVERY WEEKEND shopping & eating these cookies…like the workers knew who me & my mother were & what cookies we wanted 🤦🏽‍♀️. That should tell you how great these cookies are lol.
Yolexis C.
I bought these for the first time in Walgreens thinking they were going to be okay, but they are obviously more than just okay! They’re so delicious especially if you put them in the microwave and heat it up for about 7 seconds. Yum!
Vickey F.
I would definitely recommend these cookies, they’re absolutely delicious. Moist, soft and just melts in your month. You can’t just eat one, you eat one and end up eating the entire bag. I would definitely recommend this to family, friends and your neighbors. Just delicious
Mariah B.
Port angeles, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my boyfriends favorite cookies! I’ve had better but they are still very tasty none the less. They are extremely soft so if your into chewy cookies I’m sure you’ll really love this. I’ve seen a few different flavors, chocolate chip is the best in my opinion. 🍪
tabetha T.
What do you like to dip these in?
Kimberly C.
Lawrence, MA
Warmed up or straight out of the box ?
Mainhia V.
Are these good? I mean as in does it have a different texture to other cookies??
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Help! Why can't I find these anymore? I used to pick them up at my local Kroger, but the last few months, they've been missing from the shelves.
Adisa J.