Mrs. Fields Cookies Milk Chocolate Chip

Mrs. Fields® Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Cookies individually wrapped for freshness.
New look! Same great taste. see more...

Jas. J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg I love Mrs.Fields. I don’t eat the packaged box ones I’m sure there’s probably a little bit more preservatives in them seeing as they need shelf life. I always go to the Mrs. fields stores or stands in the mall & get them right out of the oven when they’re hot. Like I live these cookies so much that I’d be in the mall EVERY WEEKEND shopping & eating these cookies…like the workers knew who me & my mother were & what cookies we wanted 🤦🏽‍♀️. That should tell you how great these cookies are lol.
Janki B.
Mrs. Fields is hands down one of THE BEST when it comes to cookies. I love the store chain and the products that you can buy at the grocery store. They stay so fresh and soft, which in my opinion make all the difference when it comes to cookies! Milk chocolate chip is a classic and this recipe doesn’t disappoint!
Stefanie R.
Bronx, NY
I used to eat these almost everyday when I was pregnant. The stand used to be right across from my job and the little old lady that worked there always gave me some for free. They are so good. Especially if you heat them up and add some ice cream to them.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not usually a fan of packaged cookies, but Mrs. Fields Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies were really good!  They still definitely taste like a packaged cookie, but they were good.  I like that they are individually packaged, which made it easy to send these in a care package.  I'd consider buying these again.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
These are as close to homemade that you will get. These are soft, chewy, and rich. All ya need is a glass of milk with it. For more of a homemade feel, microwave it for a couple seconds and oh my goodness! So good. Not a great idea if you are dieting but I would recommend these to everyone!
Heather R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can never buy mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies in the individual packs because it just leaves me wanting more. I've recently found a larger bulk pack at Sam's Club and I've stocked up. These cookies are so delicious and soft. A couple seconds in the microwave make them extra gooey.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Mrs Fields has the best cookies! So delicious and not too sweet. Some cookies can be too sugary and overwhelming! These are so chewy and when warmed up, they taste like heaven! Affordable. I buy mine at target.
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE THESE COOKIES! they're so delicious and not overly sweet. they taste so fresh and they're so soft. it's such a great on the go snack. I would say these taste better than the red chips ahoy
Brittany U.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I used to have the Mrs. Fields oven as a kid and these cookies taste just as good. I also love how they are individually packaged to help me from overeating.
Astrid F.
These are my all time favourite cookies they're so soft and creamy !! I love these with a nice glass of milk . Probably the most similar to home made cookies .
tabetha T.
What do you like to dip these in?
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Help! Why can't I find these anymore? I used to pick them up at my local Kroger, but the last few months, they've been missing from the shelves.
Mainhia V.
Are these good? I mean as in does it have a different texture to other cookies??
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Where can I buy these?
Leidy A.
Where can I purchase this???