Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies 487330 by Dot Foods

by Dot Foods

In a 2.1 ounce bag. Cookies Mrs. Fields Flavor=Chocolate Chip

Are these cookie chewy?i tend to like cookies that are somewhat chewy yet crunchy and im wondering wether thats the case here?
Are these soft or crunchy cookies?
how good are these?
Start your review of Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies 487330 by Dot Foods!
Product Highlights
“I would always get it when we had this store in the malls and they were so warm and gooey.” in reviews
“Mrs Fields Cookies Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Nutritional Info: Potassium: 300.0, Sodium: 280.0, Sugars: 26.0, Dietary Filter: 1.0, Saturated Fat: 7.0, Size: 1.6 lb; 720 g, Total Fat: 15.0, Cholesterol: 25.0, Serving Size: 1 cookie, Calories: 300.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 3.0 ” in reviews
“These are very delicious cookies and they are individually wrapped and sold at gas stations and small stores” in reviews
“Overall a very tasty treat!” in reviews
“These are so yummy I could eat one everyday.” in reviews
Oakman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mrs.Fields chocolate chip cookies are so moist and chewy I could eat the whole package by myself.
Ventura
BOMB snack lol I love buying these at the local gas stations on the go for a quick yummy cookie
Bronx, NY
Really yummy cookies. so moist and chewy. one of my favorite cookies. A great snack to have.
Brighton, MA
Want the taste of home made cookies without the effort of making them?! Delicious! So good
Provdence Frg, VA
Love Ms. Fields. Have tried a lot of flavors and they are always fresh with a great taste!
Middlebury, VT
So moist and delicious. They taste better than any homemade cookies I've ever made
Houston , TX
These cookies are so chewy and tasty! Perfect for a snack while you're on the go.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love Mrs. Fields cookies?! They are always really fresh and soft.
Who doesn't love Mrs. Fields cookies?! They are always really fresh and soft.
Bridgewater
I love these! They are soft and chewy.. I like the individual packages! The chocolate chips are sweet but not sugary. And the price is comparable! I would like bigger packaging though! Overall a great product.
Gloucester , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mrs. fields brand cookies are the best !! They’re soooo soft and I love how they come in their own packs. The wrapped around it is awesome too. It’s like a thick wrapper material. The taste of these cookies .. especially this flavour 🤤 amazing !