BY DOT FOODS

In a 2.1 ounce bag. Cookies Mrs. Fields Flavor=Chocolate Chip see more...

• I was wondering how many different flavors are there? I w...7 Answers
Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies 487330 by Dot Foods
  • "Mrs Fields Cookies Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Nutritional Info: Potassium: 300.0, Sodium: 280.0, Sugars: 26.0, Dietary Filter: 1.0, Saturated Fat: 7.0, Size: 1.6 lb; 720 g, Total Fat: 15.0, Cholesterol: 25.0, Serving Size: 1 cookie, Calories: 300.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 3.0 " in 1 review
  • "I would always get it when we had this store in the malls and they were so warm and gooey." in 1 review
  • "These are so yummy I could eat one everyday." in 1 review
  • "Overall a very tasty treat!" in 1 review
  • "These are very delicious cookies and they are individually wrapped and sold at gas stations and small stores" in 1 review
Nayeli S.
They almost taste fresh, which I love. And they are super soft, which is great. It's not my favorite cookie brand, but the taste and chewiness is very good due to the packing which emphasizes freshness. I enjoy this a lot and prefer the classic flavor.
Kathy K.
Excellent cookies. I like the chocolate chip. The fact that they are wrapped makes it so easy to keep tabs of portion control and to take on the road for a snack. The price is the best if you can find them in the dollar store which happens sometimes.
Lisa O.
LAFAYETTE, IN
These were not very good. The chocolate was bitter. If you like soft cookies, these will do, but taste... not so much. You'd be better off buying cookies from the grocery store aisle. I was disappointed. I was really expecting better tasting cookies. No one in my family liked them.
maisa s.
Mrs Fields Cookies Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
I am only a fan of soft cookies and these definitely hit the mark. My only issue is sometimes they just taste really cheap. They are a good alternative to not wanting to actually bake cookies though.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Sooo good! My family actually bought some of these in a big tin last Christmas and the kids gobbled them up before my husband and I could get more than a few! Completely soft and delicious! Highly recommend! =)
Natasha B.
Lexington, KY
These are so yummy I could eat one everyday. My favorite is peanut butter. I buy these and warm them in the microwave and have a glass of milk. Then everything is right in the world
Tabitha H.
Bennington, NE
These cookies are the ultimate in decadence. They are soft in texture and have a great chocolate chip to cookie ratio. They can be a little rich so you may not find yourself eating too many in one sitting. Overall a very tasty treat!
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mrs. Fields cookies are my favorite cookies . I recently had one for the first time in a long time and I devoured it . I actually forgot how good they were. I love them .
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
Yum! I love taking these cookies with me to work as a snack! they are just thing I need during my break to get me through a long shift. they are so soft and chewy!
Natasha B.
Lexington, KY
I was wondering how many different flavors are there? I wouldlove to try them all