Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesDot Foods

Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies 487330 by Dot Foods

by Dot Foods

In a 2.1 ounce bag. Cookies Mrs. Fields Flavor=Chocolate Chip

Do they arrive safe?
Where can I find these in ?
Start your review of Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies 487330 by Dot Foods!
Product Highlights
I would always get it when we had this store in the malls and they were so warm and gooey.in reviews
Mrs Fields Cookies Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Nutritional Info: Potassium: 300.0, Sodium: 280.0, Sugars: 26.0, Dietary Filter: 1.0, Saturated Fat: 7.0, Size: 1.6 lb; 720 g, Total Fat: 15.0, Cholesterol: 25.0, Serving Size: 1 cookie, Calories: 300.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 3.0 in reviews
These are very delicious cookies and they are individually wrapped and sold at gas stations and small storesin reviews
Overall a very tasty treat!in reviews
These are so yummy I could eat one everyday.in reviews
Christine C.
Bay Shore, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies 487330 by Dot Foods uploaded by Christine C.
I received this early birthday present from my sister. Inside this tin, were some of the most delicious chocolate chips cookies ever 🍪! They were packaged in pairs, perfect for taking for a snack. The cookies were pretty close to homemade. They were soft and fresh. I actually put them in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up, and enjoy them with a nice cold glass of milk.
Naomi L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are soooooo good! I love chocolate chip cookies and these are good for cravings!
Rebekah S.
New smyrna Beach
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This has a great taste I would highly recommend them they don’t compare to other products because they taste amazing I always eat these as a snack they are the best cookie I’ve ever tried. I would highly recommend for you to try them because they are amazing and they will change your life I will continue to Eat these for a very long time because they taste amazing.
amber S.
Belleville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I think I have found my nrw favorige chocolate chip cookie. These are chewy and melt in my mouth. I love these.
Sandra O.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so so good especially if you heat them up for a some seconds in the microwave there so good and gooey a perfect dessert
Megan R.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love these chocolate chip cookies. It was a reasonable price and it comes separate packages. Mrs. Fields Cookies Milk Chocolate Chip
Nilda J.
Auburn Hills, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies they are my favorite! I just love that you get what you pay for. Great value and amazing taste it is perfect for holiday gifts!!!
Ashley D.
Soft and tasteful, there is enough of each cookie that it is a filling treat. It is good for a snack. By are my favorite .
Tina E.
Berwick, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Yummmmy. Next to homemade these are second best. Nothing like a homemade cookie. Mrs. Fields products are fabulous.
Emme E.
These are the most delicious cookies in the whole entire world!!!! I do not eat any other chocolate chip cookies because these are too good!!! They are amazing!!!