BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie ğŸŽ¥...7 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)

Start your review of Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great classic movie. Perfect for all ages. Good fun. Awesome characters. Robin Williams does a FABULOUS job as Mrs. DOUBTFIRE. Excellent movie. Great acting. Favorite scene is when he puts his face in the pie. Lol definitely recommend this movie if you haven't watched it yet.
Rhiannon V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great funny family movie!!!! whoever hasn't seen it yet i strongly reccomend you to!!! Robin williams was such a good actor of course 😫😁😁
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of those movies that you remember when you see it is playing on TV and go to the channel right away. I am usually not a repeat viewer of movies but this one is a classic! It is so funny and charming that I'd recommend it to just about anyone.
Janet E.
West Monroe , LA
Mrs. Doubtfire is my favorite Robin Williams movie because it is hilarious! What paren't couldn't relate to either being "The Bad Guy" like Miranda (Sally Fields says or being the "Fun Guy" like Robin plays? Pierce Brosnan is wonderful as Stu. You like him but also hate him at the same time! The children are wonderful also and they had the best party on the block. I definitely recommend seeing this movie at least once, it's still a family favorite in our household after all these years.
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorite movies .
I can watch this over and over and not get tired of it. The legendary robin williams is hilarious and a great actor as always. The family is going through a divorce and he dresses as a woman to pose as their new nanny so he can spend more time with the kids.

Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie. Robin Williams was sensational in this film. The movie made me laugh and cry. Great family film. The supporting cast was awesome. My favorite scene is when a case worker comes to his apt and he is out of his Mrs Doubtfire attire and his mask gets run over and he hides his face in cake frosting lol
Emilee A.
Irvine, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Has anyone given this movie anything but 5 stars? It should be unanimously loved. I'll never forget when I was a child and saw Mrs. Doubtfire for the very first time... And then the second time all of a sudden turned into too many times to count. I was actually watching Mrs. Doubtfire when I heard the news of Robin Williams passing.
Tina S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Mrs Doubtfire is one of my favorite movies. Robin Williams was the perfect choice for this role. He makes you feel and believe in the characters he portrays in the movie. A father who loves his kids so much he would do anything even dress and act like an old lady from another place to get to see them. This movie will make you laugh, cry, and be angry all in the time span of minutes. Great movie highly recommend.
Krys R.
Stormville, NY
I can recall the first time I saw this movie although the humor was outstanding it was the moral behind the laughter that touched my heart. The love that the father had for his children was portrayed through the eyes of a brilliant actor Mr Robin Williams. The determination the father had to meet his children's every need and provide them with not only financially but emotionally was heartwarming.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
This movie was down right ridiculously funny. I laughed through so much of the movie, it was more funny scenes than serious ones. I loved Robin Williams in this one. I highly recommend, if you haven't. Check this classic out, it will having you in tears laughing, and it's a good one to share and watch with family.
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Sarah M.