BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie 🎥...7 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)

Start your review of Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Hellen G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
La película más aburrida que he visto no me gusta aunque demuestra la lucha de un padre por estar con sus hijos
Jessica B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I might one of the only people who do not like this movie. I think it just seemed annoying after a while. It did push the envelope for its time, but eh, it just didn't interest me.
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this movie as a kid, but watching it as an adult makes me very frustrated. Like things could’ve been handled so much differently if he would’ve just acted mature for 5 minutes and had real communication & accountability.
Paola A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Esta es una comedia, de los papeles más conocidos de Robbie Williams. La disfruté en familia y recuerdo que reíamos a carcajadas. Conocer lo que un padre debió hacer para poder compartir con sus hijos también remueve muchos sentimientos. La vería de nuevo totalmente.
Taylor T.
Dorset, OH
Very funny movie, but just a bit out dated to me. The movie is a good family movie night choice.
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is a classic, when I was little I probably watched 20 times or more.
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is really but the plot isn’t really my favorite. The writing is quite funny but this isn’t one that I watch often. My boyfriend loves this movie though so maybe it’s just me that doesn’t connect with the humor as much.
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is truly a wonderful, must see, movie. The only reason I am only give it four stars is because I love Robin Williams funnier movies better. Still this one will always remain a classic and one my kids will see many times to come.
Manders B.
Port Perry
I loved this movie growing up and I still enjoy it as an adult. I love watching it with my kids. Robin Williams has always been a favourite of mine and watching this movie reminds me of how awesome he really was. I will continue to watch this movie.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is so funny! I really loved it so much:) I think is one of my favorite movies although is old. I always used to watch this movie with my sisters we used to laugh so hard with the scenes:))
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Sarah M.