BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie 🎥...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Haley P.
Kingston
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie. Robbin Williams was such a great actor! I think it’s crazy they don’t realize who it is by the eyes lol but you know how movies are. But he did really good in this movie. I’ve watched it a bunch of times
Nancy M.
Although I've watched this movie many times, I had to go out and purchase it. Robin Williams was one of the best actors of all time. This is definitely a must watch.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is absolutely hilarious! Robin Williams disguises himself as an old lady who is taking care of his children to spend more time with them! The soundtrack and acting is amazing! I will watch again and again!
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My clients and I watch this movie so much comes on ABC family is very family fun movie beastly about a father who switches his jobs and quit his job so much and goes behind his wife went into them was getting a divorce and because he wants to see his children so bad he portrays himself as a woman has a female babysitter
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,125 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE IT WAS FUNNY MADE MY SIDE HURT I LAUGHT TILL I CRY AND ALMOST WET MY PANTS ROBIN WILLIAM. WOW IT'S A GREAT FAMILY MOVIE ENJOY IT LOVE WATCHING IT ANY TIME
Charlie A.
I remember watching this as a kid and being so impressed by Robin Williams capabilities in this movie. Good movie for the family. Funny and light hearted. RIP Mr.Williams
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Mrs. Doubtfire is a fantastic movie. Another one of my all time favorites. My family & I love watching this together for movie night. Robin Williams was one of the best actors there was. May he Rest In Peace.
Carolyn H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a MUST see movie. I love this movie so much! Robin Williams was the perfect role for this movie. In any of his movies he always made us all laugh and feel engaged into the movie. I highly recommend this movie!
Stephanie C.
Warren , MI
Such a throw back for myself. It was a funny movie. A good family movie to get them all laughing together. My favorite seen was when mrs.doubtfire prepared that very nice meal for the mom and two kids. Lovely!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
One of my favorite movies that I would still watch, it so funny how robin williams could transform himself to these characters maybe that's why he was and still is my favorite actor!! I love him as genie in aladdin!
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah M.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.