BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO #10 in Movies

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie 🎥...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is truly a wonderful, must see, movie. The only reason I am only give it four stars is because I love Robin Williams funnier movies better. Still this one will always remain a classic and one my kids will see many times to come.
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
A cult classic of my childhood.  I love this movie and I so wish Robbin Williams was still around making awesome films ... that we could enjoy.  I hope that my kids enjoy it too.  I do think it's a good movie to have in your movie library/query.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie. It makes me laugh so much and it is also really cute. I love Robin Williams, and I will always do (R.I.P) Good actors, good acting, good scenery. I highly recommend it. It makes you realize how important family is!!!
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
This movie is a must see!! This is a movie I watched as a young girl and still am not ever sick of seeing it! Robin Williams is fabulous in this movie! Also great soundtrack :)
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I remember watching this movie as a child and I absolutely loved it. He is one of my favorite and most beloved actors ever. This is a great, mom corny family movie that any age can watch and actually enjoy. Another timeless film
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
One of my all time favorites! Not many people know about this movie and it's a shame because it so funny. I adored robin Williams and he dies a really good job in this movie.
#nerdygirl ..
I love this movie !!! It's one of the funniest movies ever! I recommend watching this when it's on TV though. There are some parts that need to be edited. Robin Williams❤❤
Shaunice L.
Robin Williams was such a diverse and phenomenal actor. The scene where he was trying to talk to the social worker while trying to switch between two characters was so funny. If you love Robin Williams you have to watch.
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is really but the plot isn’t really my favorite. The writing is quite funny but this isn’t one that I watch often. My boyfriend loves this movie though so maybe it’s just me that doesn’t connect with the humor as much.
Carissa P.
Dushore , PA
I always loved Robin Williams and this is one of my favorite movies with him in it. I love how he goes to extreme lengths to see his children and take care of them. He puts on a great show and the movie never grows old!
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.