BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO #10 in Movies

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie ūüé•...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My personal favorite out of all Robin William's movies. I personally think 90's movies are so much better than today. This is an example. It is so lighthearted, hilarious, and talked about a dynamic lots of families go through, divorce. This will always be a favorite!
Sabina B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If I could give it 10 Stars I would! One of my all time favorite movies, and Robin Williams did an outstanding job! What a phenomenal actor he is greatly missed. I highly recommend this movie if you haven't seen it yet, every child and adult has to see Mrs. Doubtfire.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
Oh my wher to begin with this movie. Robin williams does an amazing job playing the parts. Its hilarious to watch with your children. Such a heartwarming comedy great for all ages to watch.
Tara K.
Pilot Mound, IA
Growing up about 20 years ago I absolutely loved this movie. Robin Williams was a hilarious man and this was likely the first of his movies that I had the opportunity to watch. As an adult, I still think it's hilarious, but I'm now able to understand the sadness behind a father not being able to see his children.
This movie is extremely funny and I love the different humorous parts between Robin Williams acting as an elderly lady just to spend time with his kids and also the funny voices he makes at his day job. I don't love the mother's new boyfriend and in fact feel sad about it, but I'm an emotional person so that part gets to me.
If you want a laugh, this is definitely a wonderful throwback movie and I can't wait to watch it again as I type this. I'm sure there are so many parts I have forgotten about that will make me laugh all over again. The housecleaning segment is hilarious!
rori w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
this is a really ood family movie to watch! this is a really funny movie! this movie has Robin Williams in it and its one of his best films in my opinion! he dresses up as an older woman a nanny" so he can see his kids. this is an awesome movie to watch
Jamie A.
Who can't possibly love Mrs. Doubtfire!? Robin played this role exceptionally well. I don't think they could've found anyone that would have come close to his talent in this role. This is one of those movies I watched when I was younger, and I children also love it now. Five stars
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Aw, I love this movie..but of course it's amazing. Robin Williams never did anything short of amazing. Its such a classic, I could watch this one all day. As a child of divorce, a part of me always hoped my dad would Mrs. Doubtfire his way home.
Justine s.
Normal, IL
Mrs. Doubtfire is a MUST SEE movie! Robin Williams is one of the most brilliant actor/comedian to ever grace this Earth. This movie is a true Classic. Tons of LOL moments. I have seen this flick more times than I could count, and it never gets old.
Brenna M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ah one of the best movies growing up! It provides good entertainment, laughs, family lessons and values- that said, it's nearly educational! lol. Robin Williams makes a pretty funny woman too.
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
One of the best movies from my childhood. How a father is able to do so many things to share some time with his own kids. All the sacrifices one human been can do for their kids. And all that with Robin Williams fun. Just amazing.
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.