BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie ūüé•...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Marsha B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of Robin Williams best movies. He was funny throughout the movie. No dull parts.
Sapphire I.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie!!! I watch it all the time and I love it. I definitely recommend it
Abbie G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Robin Williams, RIP, never disappoints! This movie is one of my childhood favorites!
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love this movie! One of my
Childhood favorites and still is to this day!
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Yessss! Such a hilarious movie. Robin Williams is a Comic Genius. It's sad and funny.
Cassidy B.
Dallas, GA
One of my older sisters favorite movies. Robin Williams is gona but never forgotten.
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite movie of all times . I can watch this movie over and over again .
Madelynne S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite robin williams film. I could watch it once a week for the rest of my life
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Robin Williams was such a great actor! This movie was so funny and sad. I loved it.
Heather M.
Mahopac, NY
Such a great movie. I laughed so much watching it. Worth watching. I recommend it.
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah M.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.