BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie ūüé•...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
krystal b.
I will truly miss Robin Williams films.   This is one of my favorite films.  The story of how a dad didn't make all the right choices, but cant stand the fact on how he faces losing his children.  He does to the lengths of dressing up to see them.  I have watched this movie countless times.
Bianca M.
Mrs. Doubtfire is hands down a classic.  I've watched this movie a countless amount of times and it's always enjoyable.  It's good for any age which is rarely the case nowadays and extremely entertaining.  I enjoyed it as a kid because I was able to relate with having my parents get a divorce, just a classic regardless.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think this is one of the best Robin Williams films ever! It is so cute and down to earth. It's so dynamic and you can't help but fall in love with Robin as a father. It's completely family friendly and will keep kids and adults entertained completely. If you haven't seen this, then you need to today!!
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This the such a great movie! It stresses the importance of both parental roles in their children's lives. It was funny had a great selection of songs for the right moments. The actors for the characters were just perfect. I loved the entire movie and would so recommend this movie.
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
Mrs Doubt is Fire.
I am so random. I like some of the most interesting things. But whatever gets my attention, I just go with it. Mrs Doubtfire was one of my favorite movies growing up. Robin Williams was so funny in this movie. Some movies don't seem the same when we grow up. You ask yourself why did I ever watch this. But I still watch Mrs. Doubtfire today and I still love it.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
I love any movie that has/had Robin Williams in it.  He was an amazing and talented man who hid behind his humor.  I don't know of a favorite scene unless it was when he went to school as Mrs. Doubtfire.  It is a must watch for a good laugh but it is also sad to see a parent go through so much because they just want to be with their kids.
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
When I was watching this movie i was laughing so hard , my favorite Scene of the movie was he trying to figure out what he name will be and called himself miss doubtfire! This move has a special message in the end , everybody should watch this movie.
hanna y.
san diego, ca
I watched this for the first time when I was kid, and now with Robin William's passing, it has become a bit bittersweet. He was an absolutely magnetic and amazingly talented star, with natural comedic ability. This is definitely a movie the whole family will like, and a bunch of sly innuendos and jokes for the adults. Watch it, you'll love it!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Every performance by Robin Williams was a treat in my eyes but this movie was one of the most memorable. I fell in love with Mrs. Doubtfire and the memories she made with the family. This movie is brilliant and one that I will never forget
Shayna K.
Rocklin, CA
One of my favorite Robin Williams movies! Great acting and actors, love the whole story line, great family movie and even talks about the struggles with divorce and separated families. Comedic and also heartwarming. Love this movie!
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah M.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.