BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie ğŸŽ¥...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Hayley C.
Kansas City, MO
Good movie! I grew up watching this and my family and I still quote this movie to this day!! Good acting Robin Williams is amazing in this!!
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Mrs. Doubtfire is an awesome movie. When he was vacuuming the living room and dancing to do this like a lady I was in tears it was hilarious
passionfruit x.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite movies ever! :)
Robin Williams is amazing as always. A great movie for the whole family. This movie will never get old.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a good Robin Williams movie pretty sure way back when pizZa Hut gave away dvds with their pizZa this came with it it's a good movie
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
My older sister and I would always watch this movie so good! Robin Williams did a fantastic job with this movie so good you must watch it!
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
In my top 5 favorite movies! Hysterical and an absolute classic. I watched it growing up and still find it just as good now as I did then!
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
One of Robbin Williams best movies at least I think it was. Has plenty of humor for kids as well as adults can't go wrong with this classic
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
such a great movie another classic from my childhood. Robin Williams is terrific in this. You definitely fall in love with Mrs. Doubtfire
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Muy buena no me caso de reir con esta movi la recomiendo .......un super clásico que no puede faltar para pasar un buen rato familiar..m
Rhiannon V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great funny family movie!!!! whoever hasn't seen it yet i strongly reccomend you to!!! Robin williams was such a good actor of course 😫😁😁
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah M.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.