BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO #10 in Movies

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie ūüé•...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Lindsey M.
Richmond, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Robin Williams is phenomenal in this movie. Let's face it, what movie isn't he amazing in. I love his personality and acting which helps to bring both his character and the great Mrs. Doubtfire to life. Must see this!!
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
Funniest movie you'll watch!
I Recommend it to everyone. Definitely a family movie. And a must watch! :) everyone and anyone would like this movie. Such a tragedy he passed away.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The makeup artist in this movie blows my mind . They won an Emmy for the appliances made to make her body and face and I must love Robin Williams in this film . Great family movie
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Mrs. Doubtfire is a hysterical and touchy movie. It is funny while still showing a caring and heartfelt side to the movie. Robin Williams was an amazing actor and I enjoy watching any movie that he plays in, he is so entertaining to watch.
Madelyn W.
"dude looks like a lady". This movie is iconic. This is definitely in my top 10 favorite movies of all time. I love robin williams in this movie. it is so incredibly funny. RIP.
Zoe K.
Boise, ID
A must have in the movie collection! Never before has another movie dared to infatuate an audience in such a manner. Forever will be remembered as a classic in my family.
Christa R.
Warner Robins, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is so funny! Robin Williams is such a great actor. I can watch this movie over and over and never get tired of it. I recommend this to anyone who hasn't seen it.
Karsyn B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My family always jokes about how CMT always seems to be playing Mrs. Doubtfire. It's such a long movie, so I avoid watching it, but once I sit down, I remember why everyone loves this movie. I find myself quoting it so frequently.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
I grew up with this movie and to this day it's still one of my favorites. It's great for both kids and adult, and it's funny too! Robin Williams was such a great actor.
Abigail G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Robin Williams. Mrs. Doubtfire is one of my favorites. It also one of Robins best performances in my opinion. It has a great plot. I might not be able to relate but it's just such a good movie that everyone will love.
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.