BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO #10 in Movies

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie ūüé•...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a classic. Robin Williams killed it as usual. My favorite scene was the "drive by fruiting"! So funny and heartwarming as well. Soundtracks as okay too. I've watched it a million times. One of my favorites
Lindsay J.
Hamilton, NJ
What a classic! Clean humored family movie - enjoyable for all ages young and old! One of Robin Williams' best, in my opinion. Can watch over and over again and it never gets boring! I highly recommend this movie.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This reminds me so much of my childhood! This is probably my favorite movie that Robin Williams has ever been in. It broke my heart when I heard of his passing. He will forever be a legend when it comes to comedy.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is a wonderful comedy. I have watched this movie so many times. Robin Williams is a legendary actor. I like when he is becoming Mrs. Doubtfire and they sing Matchmaker. This is a classic must see movie.
Amber K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite Robin Williams movies. Follows a spirited father who wants nothing more than to be around his children. This movie is family fun and a class act. I have seen this more times than I can count.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this movie. I miss robin williams. He was perfect in every role he played. My favorite scene is when hes on a job interview and a family dinner rushing back and forth to change his disguise. Great film
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
This was the first movie I ever saw with Robin William (the second being Hook) and it never fails to put a smile on my face. Hands down my favorite scene is the makeup scene where Robin is getting done up in differ characters (that I can now name!) such as Barbra Streisand. Classic!
Tamia G.
Robin Williams hands down a really talented man . Mrs doubtfire is such a classic movie . All of the actors were very good! I watched this movie all the time & I still do whenever it's on. It's also funny.
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
One of my favorite movies growing up. Robin Williams was perfect for this part. All great actors and such a great storyline. I love how it makes me laugh and cry throughout the movie. Always recommend.
Mary T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Did you know that Robin Williams would go into adult stores dressed as mrs. Doubtfire, pick up products and talk to the people behind the desk? He was an absolute genius he was so funny and putting him in a costume like this just made it a million times funnier. He was a comic genius. This movie is funny and yet heartfelt.‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.