BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO #10 in Movies

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie ūüé•...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Mrs. Doubtfire!? if you haven't seen it, then you must add it to your list of must see movies. This is a great movie for adults and kids. It has the humor for adults but also the playfulness for kids. Robin Williams is a genius.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
To this day every time I hear the songs Dude looks like a lady and Jump Around I think of this classic hilarious movie about a dad that wants to spend more time with his kids and his clever way to do that. I would recommend a hundred times over
Nellie C.
Port Byron, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Another classic Robin Williams movie. I always wanted Mrs. Doubtfire to be my nanny! Such a talented funny actor, with the lovely and also very talented Sally Field. It's hilarious, fun and heartwarming. You can't go wrong with Mrs. Doubtfire!
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
What a fantastic movie and an incredible actor gone too soon. I remember watching this movie growing Up with the family. I could laugh through the ENTIRE MOVIE. One of the greatest of all time :) I could watch this movie every single day!
Tiffany R.
This has been a family favorite for so long! I absolutely love robin Williams and this movie really shows his fun personality. The movie will keep you laughing the whole time. Definitely a different story but such a fun movie! Love it!
Tessa N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have always loved this movie. I think there was a time that I actually watched it everyday for weeks straight. It's a sweet yet a little disturbing story about a man who just wants to spend time with his children and help them grow!
Marvelis T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A great wholesome family movie. It was so so so funny! I recently watched with my kids who are 5 and 6 years old. I was unsure if they would like it and they absolutely loved it. Still a classic and great for the family till this day.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
This is such a fun and funny movie! I love robin Williams in this . He was always such a character and so good at making you laugh. This movie is good for the whole family! I definitely recommend it! I love the scene in the restaurant!
Deanna G.
Canfield, OH
Helllllllllloooooo! this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone. Robin Williams dresses/disguises himself as a woman and takes on the role of becoming his children's nanny to try to keep his eye on his wife who just asked for a separation. There's so much that could go wrong here it is absolutely sure to be hilarious.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a great movie! Robin Williams is 100% flawless in his acting. I love this movie it's so funny and the message the movie gives I think is a great one. My favorite scene is when Mrs. Doubtfire's mask gets rumored by the truck lol!
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.