BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO #10 in Movies

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie ūüé•...6 Answers
  • Is it a good movie to watch?69 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Lacy M.
Friant, CA
Robin Williams was an amazing actor and his ability to play any character just blows my mind. This is a great family movie that brings both tears and laughter. It is a feel good movie for the whole family. I don't think I have ever heard anyone talk bad about this movie.
Destiny K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've Been a serous Robin Williams fan since I can remember, like all of his movies it's an amazing comedy and really great for any family night or even if you wanna watch it alone. It's definitely one of the movies I can't resist watching every time I see its on my TV lol
Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Surely for me on of Robin William's best movies. My brothers and I watched this movie at least fifty times and still got hysterical every time he had to plop his face into the cake and pretend it was a cold mask. I hope kids get to enjoy this movie for many years to come!
Jessica D.
Mrs. Doughtfire is a heart warming movie with its touch of comedy, A real classic. I recommend this film highly. There are movies that you can see over and over and this is one of those. Great cast, great story! If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing this, please do so.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This movie makes me miss Robin Williams. So many great scenes and I think it handled a very real topic with compassion and humor. The scene where he has Hot flashes so funny. I have watched this more than once and the love it shows a father has for his kids is great to see.
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
Mrs. Doubtfire is one of my favorite Robin Williams films. The first time I saw it I was camping with my family in North Carolina and I still remember watching it at that campground. It's so funny and a good family film. Robin Williams will always be loved and missed.
Cindy M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Una de las películas que sin dudar alguna dejo una huella en mi vida, no importa cuantas veces la vea siempre la disfruto, me sorprende, me hace reír y demuestra el significado del amor de los padres a sus hijos. Una de mis favoritas y pues se la recomiendo a todos!
cynthia f.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have seen this movie when i was younger. I liked it and Robin williams was a good acut tor. I dont remember who all played in it but i enjoyed it and always wondered how they play actor 2 diffenrent people. I recommend watching it. i wouldnt mind watching it again
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite Robin Williams movies. I loved that they addressed a traumatic event such as divorce and how families deal with it. It goes through the emotions from the dads perspective and family In whole. It was comedic, sad at times and really heart warming!
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Robin Williams, the best actor of all time. Not only is he a passionate actor but he is hilarious! I love the chemistry between him and Sally fields. I love the story of kids being pawns between divorced parents! It's a great movie for anyone going through this!
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.