BY PARAMOUNT STUDIO #14 in Movies

Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife (Sally Field) needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the woman he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. see more...

• Who else is still shocked over his death?6 Answers
  • What did you think of Robin Williams role in this movie 🎥...5 Answers
  • This is a great movie5 Answers
Mrs. Doubtfire Behind The Seams Special Edition (DVD)
  • "My mom bought it for me when I was a little girl and grew up always wanting to put it on, one of Robin Williams best work." in 17 reviews
  • "this is a must see movie for anyone and everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "Any Robin Williams movie is a classic and worth buying/owning." in 2 reviews
  • "It is bittersweet as well because Robin Williams knocks it out of the part as the main character." in 1 review
Kat J.
This is one of those classic movies that has you on the floor laughing hysterically long after the credits roll,....

Robin Williams portrays one of his most genuinely lovable characters ever in this heartwarming film. He plays Daniel Hillard, a man who is no ordinary father,... When he learns that his ex-wife needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted British nanny who is hired on the spot. Free to be the "woman" he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family. This movie takes you through all the emotions of a father who just wants what’s best for his kids, and all of the hiccups of leading a hilariously confusing double life. You will want to watch this over and over...
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is in the top 3 best films that robin Williams ever made. I absolutely love this movie! I couldn’t get enough of it when I was younger. I used to run around singing “dude looks like a lady.” 😂 I need to introduce this movie to my daughter. She loves a lot of older movies already! I’m sure this one will be added to her favorites list.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great family movie. Robin Williams brought the character of Mrs. Doubtfire to life. His acting was superb and his comic timing was excellent. This movie was great cause it showed a father's love for his family through any circumstance. The actors were excellent and the movie is a classic. Great movie for all ages.
Megan A.
This show is freaking hilarious!! And it makes me miss Robin Williams so so much. He was an amazing actor. I've watched this many times over the years and it never ceases to be funny and make me laugh. I wish that he was still around to make some more movies! If you're looking for a fun movie, watch this!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Robin Williams ! He was just amazing in everything he did. This movie is hilarious entertaining & emotional all at the same time. Robin Williams portrayal of a lady is so hilarious & amazing. How he struggles with day to day life leading a double life, hiding the fact from his family that he is actually a man & still manages to be with his family as a nanny is so entertaining to watch. It's a movie which is sure to lift you up. Great watch !
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
This movie was down right ridiculously funny. I laughed through so much of the movie, it was more funny scenes than serious ones. I loved Robin Williams in this one. I highly recommend, if you haven't. Check this classic out, it will having you in tears laughing, and it's a good one to share and watch with family.
Bailey F.
Reedley
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Aw, I love this movie..but of course it's amazing. Robin Williams never did anything short of amazing. Its such a classic, I could watch this one all day. As a child of divorce, a part of me always hoped my dad would Mrs. Doubtfire his way home.
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
I love this movie. Robbin Williams was such a great actor! I think it’s crazy they don’t realize who it is by the eyes lol but you know how movies are. But he did really good in this movie. I’ve watched it a bunch of times
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this movie so much as a child! Robin Williams is a genius. The movie is absolutely hilarious but touching at the same time. I remember if this was playing on TV, I’d stop everything and just watch this movie.
Faith H.
The shopping “snap”would not let me leave the luxury brand page without selecting a brand I had purchase. I typed “none” because I had not purchased any of those brands and it made me select a product to review. I have not used this product
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
Is it a good movie to watch?
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
What was your favorite scene?
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Any one buy the DVD yet?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Due to the current social issues going on in the United States do you believe this movie is socially acceptable.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else miss Robin Williams? He was such a good actor.