BY MRS. DASH

Ignite the flavor of your favorite pastas, breads, appetizers and sauces with Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend. This all-natural, robust, salt-free blend of tangy tomatoes, sweet basil, roasted garlic and other spices easily transforms... see more...

Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
Mrs. Dash has tons of great seasonings and this is definitely one of them. I'm not a fan of original garlic flavor because it can be quite overpowering but this mix with tomato basil is really good! I use it to season my vegetables in the frying pan for tasty flavor
Teresa W.
Fayetteville, AR
Garlic is a must for nearly every dish I make for dinner - but Mrs. Dash kicks it up a notch with this tomato, basil, garlic blend!!! LOVE LOVE and highly recommend. Try it on chicken - and even baked Tilapia!
Tammy R.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this product to make Italian sauces, quick and easy with just a can of crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce. I also use it mixed with fresh butter to make a quick topping for French bread.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Typically I am not a big fan of adding pre made salt flavoring mixes to my food, but this one is great for popping up the flavor on tomato sauce if you are out of fresh basil and garlic.
CheapBebe's D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This one makes my Pasta more tastier, I love to serve my pasta with the sprinkle of Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic in it and this is great also to add or sprinkle on any soups to make it more delicious.
Brittany H.
Mansfield, AR
A little of this on some chicken breasts and bake and makes for an awesome lunch. Or even slice and add to a salad. Me and my kiddo absolutely love this. It's a regular staple in our house.
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I'm a really big fan of Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning and the tomato basil garlic is my favorite! You get great flavor without the sodium!
Gayla W.
Shreveport, LA
I've used this in making Spaghetti sauce and Pizza sauce. Also used it as a topping on tomatoes and in salads. It adds a tasty twist.
Laney S.
Salem, OR
Great seasoning for poultry or pork. Can be added to spaghetti sauce or to previously made foods to add a kick of flavor.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
We Love this for grilling out in the summer, we go through a lot of Mrs. Dash spices. This is one of our favorites!