GroceryPantryMrs. Dash
Mrs Dash Taco Seasoning Mix 35g Packet

Mrs Dash® Taco Seasoning Mix 35g Packet

by Mrs. Dash

Mrs. Dash Salt Free Taco Seasoning Mix

How does this taste for tacos? Does it taste bland?
Does the taste compare to normal taco seasoning packets? (Being that it's salt free)
Start your review of Mrs Dash® Taco Seasoning Mix 35g Packet!
Mona E.
Cusseta, GA
The Mrs Dash taco seasoning is great. It seasons the meat very well. Perfect for taco nights.
Sheterrica L.
Jacksonville
This isn't all that great. I still had to add some other seasoning to it for it to be considered great.
Elizabeth F.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this taco seasoning. Not too spicy so the kids will eat it but still jam packed with so much flavor.
Brandi S.
Friendsville, MD
I love using Mrs Dash Taco Seasoning when i make tacos. Its not too spicy so i can give it to the kids without them complaining!
Nichole N.
Peoria, IL
Yummy. Great to use for tacos. It makes them taste soo much better. You will like this seasoning for your mexican dishes.
Tessa V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Mrs dash seasonings. Also just love the overall brand. I definitely always reach for their products
Mollie B.
Arlington, TX
You can’t even tell the difference with no salt! I love this product, I always keep it stocked in my pantry. I typically cook the meat then add this and if it’s too pasty I add a little bit of water to cut it down.
Theodora M.
Phoenix , AZ
Taco night!! That’s what I am using .. not spicy but you can more heat . The packets are super inexpensive
Chelsey G.
Salinas, CA
These taco seasoning for tacos at home are amazing they just give your meet another flavor that it needs to be tasting like a taco it’s a good price it taste like Taco Bell and overall satisfied very I would recommend this product if you want to make tacos at home and don’t want to just to taste like ground beef
Joni E.
Mohawk
Our family loves this salt-free mix. Better tasting than all others. For a quick and healthy snack, we mix this with plain hummus and top with lettuce, tomato and a bit of cheese for a healthier taco dip!