BY MRS. DASH #41 in Spices

Mrs. Dash Salt Free Taco Seasoning Mix see more...

Joni E.
Mohawk
Our family loves this salt-free mix. Better tasting than all others. For a quick and healthy snack, we mix this with plain hummus and top with lettuce, tomato and a bit of cheese for a healthier taco dip!
Michelle H.
Bonanza, OR
I love this seasoning. It gives the meat a lot of flavor. I not use this when i am cooking tacos and burritos but when I make roast. It gives it a new twist on a roast. There is just so much more you can do with this then just tacos.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I love Mrs Dash Taco Seasoning mix. Being a diabetic and having high blood pressure this is the seasoning to use. Low sodium but still have all the exciting taco seasoning taste that you look for when make tacos. I always rwach for mrs dash when I am cooking tacos
David P.
Argyle, TX
We use this on a regular basis to make tacos (both chicken and beef). Works really well in the crockpot with chicken. Set it up before leaving for the day and chicken tacos, it's what's for dinner!
Lauren F.
I love Mrs. Dash products. The taco seasoning is really easy to use and helps with the seasoning. Its also pretty healthy compared to other seasonings that have so much salt included.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
Mrs Dash's seasoning tastes just as good as any other but without the salt and sodium. You do not even notice the difference or miss the salt. Great for someone with blood pressure issues.
Abbie C.
University Ht, OH
I have used the Mrs. Dash Taco seasoning mix one or two times. It has a different flavor than regular taco seasonings. I love that it has low sodium and is a little healthier.
Skylar R.
Rockingham, NC
My family uses this quite often to make tacos, it is good with beef, chicken, and turkey tacos, but there are some other brands that are just as good and sometimes cheaper.
sharenia w.
Leland, MS
This. Is one of the best seasoning for tacos. I use this seasoning all the time even to season other food. My kids can't tell the difference they just know it taste good.
stephanie g.
New Orleans, LA
I love to cook with Mrs Dash products! Her taco seasoning is one of my favorites. I always look for low sodium products and this is a perfect healthier solution to tacos.
Amy V.
Does the taste compare to normal taco seasoning packets? (Being that it's salt free)