BY MRS. DASH #81 in Spices

Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I love Mrs Dash Taco Seasoning mix. Being a diabetic and having high blood pressure this is the seasoning to use. Low sodium but still have all the exciting taco seasoning taste that you look for when make tacos. I always rwach for mrs dash when I am cooking tacos
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Bonanza, OR
I love this seasoning. It gives the meat a lot of flavor. I not use this when i am cooking tacos and burritos but when I make roast. It gives it a new twist on a roast. There is just so much more you can do with this then just tacos.
Coy P.
Coy P.
London, KY
Makes fantastic tacos, or taco salad. One of my favorites to use and one of my easy go to meals during the week. if you have had a rough day and are wanting to fix something easy and fantastic, this is the right thing for you.
David P.
David P.
Hickory Creek, TX
We use this on a regular basis to make tacos (both chicken and beef). Works really well in the crockpot with chicken. Set it up before leaving for the day and chicken tacos, it's what's for dinner!
Diane P.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
Mrs Dash's seasoning tastes just as good as any other but without the salt and sodium. You do not even notice the difference or miss the salt. Great for someone with blood pressure issues.
Mariyah M.
Mariyah M.
OMGGGGGGG mrs dash has the best ever taco seasoning its not to salty or to bland its just right unlike other brands where you have to worry about if its enough or not i love this seasoning
Heather N.
Heather N.
Amazing and super simple. Had my dad use this brand because of the price and simplicity and even he loved it and couldn't mess it up. Just add it to beef and done, full of flavor though.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I would equate this to any other taco seasoning packet. To be honest, they're all about the same. At any rate, I would definitely recommend using a packet when making taco meat, though.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I love Mrs. Dash products. The taco seasoning is really easy to use and helps with the seasoning. Its also pretty healthy compared to other seasonings that have so much salt included.
Dani K.
Dani K.
My parents and I are taco lovers! We have tacos about twice a month and we use this every time!! This seasoning is the best that we have found and it is a must for all taco lovers! :)
Amy V.
Amy V.
Does the taste compare to normal taco seasoning packets? (Being that it's salt free)