BY MRS. DASH

Mrs. Dash taco seasoning mix 1.25 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Amy W.
Portland, OR
It tastes fine as a seasoning mix, but - also like other seasoning mixes - it can be high in sodium. If you're fine with that or it isn't a concern for you, this is probably an okay product. Otherwise, you're probably better off seasoning your meat with various peppers or fresh spices.
Passion B.
I love tacos and every time I make homemade tacos I use Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning Mix. I like that the taste is not too over the top with spiciness & tang; it's just right for me. Compared to other taco seasoning brands I've tried in the past, Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning Mix is my favorite.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
My household favorite taco seasoning! We love the taste and it's super easy to make! You just brown the meat and then add the seasoning and you've got an instant meal!
Mariah W.
My boyfriend loves tacos, so this is a staple in my apartment. It's so easy to throw in when cooking ground beef and adds some great tastes to our taco nights!
Kristy L.
Ashburn, GA
I have used the mild and it was great. Gives it the perfect flavor without all the spice. Don't like it hot but want flavor this is the perfect pack.
Ilianette A.
This brand is one to trust. It seasons your chicken beef or (with a sprinkle) your seafood very nicely. I love using this for taco night !
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love this stuff it is so much better than the package that comes with the taco kit! It really blends well with the meat.
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pretty good. If your a fan of tacos like me you should use it. It works on different meats and is delicious on them too.
Taylor G.
Tacos are my all time favorite food. Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning Mix just helps me get them on the table faster!
Michele N.
Bemidji, MN
This makes a very good taco. I have never had any complaints when using this product. My family loves it.