Mrs Dash® Table Blends™ Roasted Garlic with Herbs Seasoning Blend 2.5 oz. Shaker uploaded by Tish C.

BY MRS. DASH

Mrs. Dash® Table Blends™ are the perfect way to add a delicious "finishing touch" to meals in place of salt and pepper. Great for the dinner table, simply sprinkle on your favorite prepared foods and enjoy! see more...

Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
Ok I love all of Mrs. dash flavors but this is one of my favorites. Very similar to what is Hispanics would call and use sazon completo but without any salt. Which we know isn't healthy for us but just tastes so good. This allows the food to still taste amazing and cut a lot of that sodium out. Everyone should have this in their kitchen.
karen j.
I love most of all the blend of seasoning Mrs Dash puts out in their shakers. It is one of my favorite go to brands for seasonings. They have such a great selection that if you use pre-made seasoning mixes than you can find something by Mrs Dash.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
Yum! Add to anything to add instant flavor to your meals! I use this to season anything; meat, pasta, zucchini noodles. The right seasoning can make anything taste amazing!
Krystal G.
My family enjoyed the Mrs Dash Roasted Garlic Herb seasoning on chicken and in mashed potatoes. Only issue I had was seasoning chunking up in the glass jar.
Rachel R.
I use this all the time on almost everything. I love garlic and these flavors so i love this product! Perfect for adding onto pasta for extra flavor
Sheena J.
Warren, AR
I love this product! It seasons very well and it's not too salty. I love all products by Mrs.Dash but this is one of my favorites!
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Love mrs dash roasted garlic and herbs on just about everything. Can make anyone seem like a decent chef - kind of a nice trick :o)
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
I have been using mrs.dash seasoning for years now, I particularly enjoy the Garlic with Herbs. The shaker is an additional bonus!
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
This is perfect if you're watching your salt intake. Mrs. Dash never disappoints. It's perfect just sprinkle and serve.
Mary H.
Love this product. I use it on all my meat. It gives it a really good flavor that the whole family lives