Mrs Dash® Spicy Jalapeno Seasoning Blend 2.5 oz. Shaker uploaded by Jessica E.

BY MRS. DASH

Mrs. Dash® Spicy Jalapeno: All the flavor without the salt! A fiery blend of spices with a jalapeno bite. Add a burst of heat to your chicken, ground meat, fish as well as your favorite side dishes! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kendall K.
My husband and I bought this when we wanted to reduce the amount of sodium in our diets. Good on so many foods and has a ton of flavor without all the salt some seasonings have. Only a few dollars and available in a variety of flavors which are all delicious.
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
I absolutely love Mrs Dash! I grew up putting salt and pepper on EVERYTHING that I ate and I wanted to become healthier but everything just tasted bland to me. Mrs. Dash is an awesome substitute to salt on ALL types of foods. I put it in everything from rice to eggs!
Bill B.
Minooka, IL
This gives just the right amount of kick to any dish. Use a little, or if you really want the spice use a lot. Price is what you would expect, but value for adding heat to a dish is well worth it. I also have used this in a home made dip, a little mayo, a little sour cream, some shredded cheddar, and a few dashes of this, goes great with tortilla chips.
Jessica E.
Claypool , In
Mrs Dash is a staple in my spice rack. I love that it's no salt! Heathy and flavorful, and there's a ton of different flavors to choose from. This is one of my favorites, but I have them all!
Anna S.
Kershaw, SC
How does this taste compared to the regular Mrs. Dash? Best uses?
Laura C.
San Antonio, TX
How does it taste? what is it good for?