GroceryPantryMrs. Dash
Mrs Dash Spicy Jalapeno Seasoning Blend

Mrs Dash® Spicy Jalapeno Seasoning Blend

by Mrs. Dash

Mrs. Dash® Spicy Jalapeno: All the flavor without the salt! A fiery blend of spices with a jalapeno bite. Add a burst of heat to your chicken, ground meat, fish as well as your favorite side dishes!

Mrs Dash® Spicy Jalapeno Seasoning Blend ? Haven't tried this flavor, how is it compared to the rest of the Mrs Dash line? How do you use it and where have you purchased it?
How does this taste compared to the regular Mrs. Dash? Best uses?
How does it taste? what is it good for?
Start your review of Mrs Dash® Spicy Jalapeno Seasoning Blend!
Marie A.
1,403 reviews
Mrs Dash® Spicy Jalapeno Seasoning Blend uploaded by Marie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all of mrs dash spices. I really like that they have no salt in them . It helps me control my salt intake. This one is one of my all time favorite ones. It has very good flavor. I add this to my chicken dishes a lot. Everyone in my house seems to like it to.
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
I absolutely love Mrs Dash! I grew up putting salt and pepper on EVERYTHING that I ate and I wanted to become healthier but everything just tasted bland to me. Mrs. Dash is an awesome substitute to salt on ALL types of foods. I put it in everything from rice to eggs!
Bill B.
Minooka, IL
This gives just the right amount of kick to any dish. Use a little, or if you really want the spice use a lot. Price is what you would expect, but value for adding heat to a dish is well worth it. I also have used this in a home made dip, a little mayo, a little sour cream, some shredded cheddar, and a few dashes of this, goes great with tortilla chips.
Jessica E.
Claypool , In
Mrs Dash® Spicy Jalapeno Seasoning Blend uploaded by Jessica E.
Mrs Dash is a staple in my spice rack. I love that it's no salt! Heathy and flavorful, and there's a ton of different flavors to choose from. This is one of my favorites, but I have them all!
Tera S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband is a grilling man and he uses these spices and herbs on almost everything! What I love is how you can see the spices... it’s not a powdery like substance! Please try these! My husband is a grilling man and he uses these spices and herbs on almost everything! What I love is how you can see the spices... it’s not a powdery like substance! Please try these!
Aislinn C.
As I am watching my sodium intake, I love this brand. So many flavors to choose from and affordable. I always have some
Char F.
1,734 reviews
I am so happy to have seasonings that a salt free and not bland. Mrs. Dash is my favorite brand to use in the kitchen because it is the perfect balance of not too strong and not too bland. I love that there are flavors like this spicy jalapeño!
Sherry E.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best mrs dash yet! Loaded with jalapeño flavor without being overly spicy. This is a winner!
Kendall K.
My husband and I bought this when we wanted to reduce the amount of sodium in our diets. Good on so many foods and has a ton of flavor without all the salt some seasonings have. Only a few dollars and available in a variety of flavors which are all delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maribel M.