Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend uploaded by Tammy L.Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend uploaded by Sunny M.Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend uploaded by Jenny K.

BY MRS. DASH #9 in Spices

Salt-Free All Natural No MSG Mrs. Dash® Original Blend: An all-purpose, versatile blend of 14 savory herbs and spices including onion, black pepper, parsley, basil, orange peel and tomato adds flavor excitement to any dish. Great for: Chicken, Burgers, Omelettes, Soups, Pork, Potatoes For Quick, Easy Recipes, Call 1-800-622-Dash or visit mrsdash.com see more...

• What flavor would you recommend for someone just testing it out?2 Answers
  • What all does this go on? Chicken, Veggies, etc?14 Answers
  • How does this compare to store brand?3 Answers
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend
  • "I love that Mrs Dash is salt free , I can add flavor without sodium, and the flavors are true- to -taste not artificial flavorings." in 6 reviews
  • "This is salt free which is great because I don't have to worry when I use this with my whole family." in 5 reviews
  • "I use this in place of salt, with a home full of high blood pressure people salt is so bad and this is absolutely amazing ive even started showing my kids how to cook using this." in 4 reviews
  • "Great to cook with, adds ton of flavor and makes everything taste better." in 3 reviews
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Foodie Expert
Omg yes please! This is a must in your spice rack or cabinet. Always use this in our shrimp scampi and it has it tasting amazing. It honestly adds such great flavor and good substitute for salt.
Sunny M.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Love this! Versatile and low sodium. This year I used it with olive oil to roast my turkey. Rubbed it on the outside and mixed Mrs. Dash with carrots, celery and onion for the stuffing. It's a great balance of herbs and seasonings and also works great on vegetables
Kendall K.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I bought this when we wanted to reduce the amount of sodium in our diets. Good on so many foods and has a ton of flavor without all the salt some seasonings have. Only a few dollars and available in a variety of flavors which are all delicious.
Sarah S.
Foodie Expert
Originally got this for a family member who was working on reducing sodium intake, and after using it we all decided we liked it. Great on anything from fish to salad to toast, great alternative to salt.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite seasoning mixes and I use it on everything...steaks, chicken, pork chops, hamburgers, vegetables, mashed potatoes and everything in between.  It has so much good stuff in it and is a very great price.  I purchase mine at Walmart, but have seen them at many other stores.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
This is one of many Mrs Dash spice blends in my kitchen cabinet. I rely heavily on these for everyday cooking, especially for weekday dinners when I don't have the energy to think up fancy recipes after a long day at work. I use these salt-free spice blends on chicken, fish, shrimp, veggies, you name it; whether I'm pan frying, roasting, or grilling. The flavor is always just right!
Kari H.
Butler, PA
Foodie Expert
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blends are amazing for day to day use. They're salt-free, which is a huge health plus, but still manage to make anything you make taste absolutely wonderful.
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Mrs Dash is so good it is my ultimate staple when it comes to seasoning I love this stuff its just great why add salt if you don't have to this stuff is so flavorful so good and it's even better on French fries I love to cook homemade french fries cut potatoes and after they're done I sprinkled mrs. Dash on the fries and they are the bomb.com try it you cannot go wrong with Mrs Dash seasoning is good for your health why not
Alison H.
Foodie Expert
I couldn't ask for a better every day spice to add to my family's dishes. It's great on any meat and adds nice flavor to steamed vegetables. Plus for my salt crazy husband he gets the flavor he craves without the sodium.
Laura W.
Best spices ever! We are definitely a Mrs. Dash household and this just tastes so good on just about anything. Best part is... NO SALT! This one is really good on veggies and even on chicken. We always have 3 or 4 of these different ones in our spice cabinet. It's a staple!
Jules W.
Decatur
Foodie Expert
What all does this go on? Chicken, Veggies, etc?
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
What is your favorite meat to use this on?
Joanell Y.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite way to use Mrs. Dash?
janet C.
Hialeah, FL
Has anyone had the Chipotle flavor? I wonder how does it taste?
Crystal O.
How does this compare to store brand?