Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend

Salt-Free All Natural No MSG Mrs. Dash® Original Blend: An all-purpose, versatile blend of 14 savory herbs and spices including onion, black pepper, parsley, basil, orange peel and tomato adds flavor excitement to any dish. Great for: Chicken, Burgers, Omelettes, Soups, Pork, Potatoes For Quick, Easy Recipes, Call 1-800-622-Dash or visit mrsdash.com

What flavor would you recommend for someone just testing it out?
What all does this go on? Chicken, Veggies, etc?
How does this compare to store brand?
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend!
Product Highlights
I love that Mrs Dash is salt free , I can add flavor without sodium, and the flavors are true- to -taste not artificial flavorings.in reviews
This is salt free which is great because I don't have to worry when I use this with my whole family.in reviews
I use this in place of salt, with a home full of high blood pressure people salt is so bad and this is absolutely amazing ive even started showing my kids how to cook using this.in reviews
Great to cook with, adds ton of flavor and makes everything taste better.in reviews
Alexis S.
Hagerstown, MD
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend uploaded by Alexis S.
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend is another 5-Star product by Mrs. Dash. It’s great for a household with health issues such as high blood pressure where you’re aiming to cut back on salt since it’s a salt-free brand! Her seasoning tend to be versatile when it comes to cooking and this one is no different. Season your favorite cut of beef or season some corn on the cob with it before wrapping in foil and cooking over the grill!
Dianna M.
Hixson, TN
I use this for everything!! Great in mashed potatoes too. My kids have even started using when they help cook
Emily B.
This is my favorite all around seasoning. Full of flavor, on meats or vegetables it’s very versatile. I love that it’s low-carb so I can add this into my diet when I’m watching my carb intake! There are many different varieties of Mrs. Dash, but the original is the best!
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Not spivey at all good to put on just about anything can't go wrong lot of flavor
Cheavon B.
Plainfield, NJ
My mom always used Mrs. Dash and I guess that's where my love for Mrs. Dash comes from. It enhances the taste of everything you season with it. I think almost every household has a bottle of Mrs Dash in their kitchen cabinet. I'm always stocked.
Heather G.
Houma, LA
I buy this to make apple pork chops! Mrs. Dash, apples, apple juice and pork chops...throw them together put in the oven and boom one of the best meals ever! Your welcome☺️
Cheryl L.
Albemarle, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend ,As they say I use this "stuff" on everything! This is a great all purpose seasoning. I always have it on hand.
Bailey S.
Springville, UT
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend uploaded by Bailey S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Mrs. Dash seasoning blend because it doesn’t have added salt but it gives so much more flavor. Definitely try this on your veggies makes them taste super yummy.
Anna A.
1,466 reviews
Mrs. Dash should be in a staple item in everyone’s house. You can use Mrs. Dash for almost anything that you’re cooking. It’s perfect with any type of meat whether it be cooked on the stove or on the grill. I also use it on green beans and other vegetables. Mrs. Dash also comes in different flavors. I would suggest Mrs. Dash the others. I use it at least once a week and will continue to use it.
Sarah L.
Vancouver, WA
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my goodness, I love this stuff. I literally use it in everything. And it has no salt added, but so much flavor. When I am using this, I usually don't have to use any other seasonings. It is cheap, and goes a long way. Love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...