Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend uploaded by Jenny K.Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend uploaded by Sunny M.Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend uploaded by Tammy L.

BY MRS. DASH #13 in Spices

Salt-Free All Natural No MSG Mrs. Dash® Original Blend: An all-purpose, versatile blend of 14 savory herbs and spices including onion, black pepper, parsley, basil, orange peel and tomato adds flavor excitement to any dish. Great for: Chicken, Burgers, Omelettes, Soups, Pork, Potatoes For Quick, Easy Recipes, Call 1-800-622-Dash or visit mrsdash.com see more...

• What flavor would you recommend for someone just testing ...2 Answers
  • What all does this go on? Chicken, Veggies, etc?14 Answers
  • How does this compare to store brand?3 Answers
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend
  • "I love that Mrs Dash is salt free , I can add flavor without sodium, and the flavors are true- to -taste not artificial flavorings." in 6 reviews
  • "This is salt free which is great because I don't have to worry when I use this with my whole family." in 5 reviews
  • "I use this in place of salt, with a home full of high blood pressure people salt is so bad and this is absolutely amazing ive even started showing my kids how to cook using this." in 4 reviews
  • "Great to cook with, adds ton of flavor and makes everything taste better." in 3 reviews
Kendall K.
My husband and I bought this when we wanted to reduce the amount of sodium in our diets. Good on so many foods and has a ton of flavor without all the salt some seasonings have. Only a few dollars and available in a variety of flavors which are all delicious.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Omg yes please! This is a must in your spice rack or cabinet. Always use this in our shrimp scampi and it has it tasting amazing. It honestly adds such great flavor and good substitute for salt.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is one of my favorite seasoning mixes and I use it on everything...steaks, chicken, pork chops, hamburgers, vegetables, mashed potatoes and everything in between.  It has so much good stuff in it and is a very great price.  I purchase mine at Walmart, but have seen them at many other stores.
Sunny M.
Wichita, KS
Love this! Versatile and low sodium. This year I used it with olive oil to roast my turkey. Rubbed it on the outside and mixed Mrs. Dash with carrots, celery and onion for the stuffing. It's a great balance of herbs and seasonings and also works great on vegetables
Marcela O.
Review for: Other more...
I use the Lemon flavor and love it for cooking with chicken and salmon. My husband loves the flavor too which is great since he doesn't know what he is eating has no salt! I know Mrs Dash has more seasoning blends but the Lemon is the only one I have tried so far. I do plan to try more flavors for sure!
Sarah S.
Originally got this for a family member who was working on reducing sodium intake, and after using it we all decided we liked it. Great on anything from fish to salad to toast, great alternative to salt.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blends are amazing for day to day use. They're salt-free, which is a huge health plus, but still manage to make anything you make taste absolutely wonderful.
Alexandria N.
Cleveland, OH
Mrs. Dash...I have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with this product. As opposed to other seasonings that I use, it's usually a hit or miss with the different flavors that Mrs. Dash provides. Back when I was on my vegan/health kick (which I am still on eating more healthy, but am no longer a vegan), Mrs. Dash became a staple in my household. I relied heavily on these seasonings to cook my veggie dishes. I will say that it's an awesome way to be healtheir when seasoning your foods, however, in the end, it didn't compare to my old way of life, which usually consisted of McCormick's, etc. I can appreciate the variety they do have, but not all were created equal, with some having less than stellar results. For example, I wasn't a huge fan of the Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning. And I must say that I cannot use these seasonings alone, I always have to apply some other kind, or my foods won't have as much flavor as I would like. But overall, I can appreciate what Mrs. Dash has to offer, but I must admit, it's not as much of a staple as before.
Brittany W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
I have switched over to the Mrs. Dash because it is a lot healtheir for you!! Great taste, I like the Italian Medley one!! I use it on Chicken all the time! Stuff the chicken with garlic, tomatoes, Spinach, and Onions. Fry in some white wine and olive oil!! Sprinkle this on top and you have a delicious meal for two..... or maybe your whole family :)
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Mrs Dash is so good it is my ultimate staple when it comes to seasoning I love this stuff its just great why add salt if you don't have to this stuff is so flavorful so good and it's even better on French fries I love to cook homemade french fries cut potatoes and after they're done I sprinkled mrs. Dash on the fries and they are the bomb.com try it you cannot go wrong with Mrs Dash seasoning is good for your health why not
Jules W.
Decatur
What all does this go on? Chicken, Veggies, etc?
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
What is your favorite meat to use this on?
Joanell Y.
What's your favorite way to use Mrs. Dash?
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
Are all of the spices salt free? Considering high blood pressure runs in my family, I want to watch what I eat.
Crystal O.
How does this compare to store brand?