Mrs Dash Salt-Free Table Blend Seasoning
Mrs Dash Salt-Free Table Blend Seasoning
Buy on Target*
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Mrs Dash's salt-free seasonings are a great choice for those who are watching their sodium intake and/or on a diet but still would like flavoring in their food. Mrs Dash seasonings do not contain any salt at all and is high in potassium. It mostly is just natural herbs. There are different blends for different flavors. It's a great way to reduce sodium in a diet, yet still have a very flavorful and yummy taste!
Thaty A.
Haymarket, VA
I bought this because it is salt-free and healthier.I didn't enjoy the flavor that much, maybe I used too much? I did miss the salt on it but I love salt and I knew it wouldn't be easy to just stop using it.I will play around with this seasoning more until I find a good balance.
Megan D.
La Place, LA
Pretty much the only seasoning I use anymore. It has such a good flavor and really a little goes a long way. It is a great healthier alternative than just your average seasoning. I can find it at pretty much any grocery store so it is easily accessible as well.
Christina H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
After my father had a heart attack and had to cut out salt from his diet he had a hard time finding food for him that wasn't bland to his taste. Mrs. Dash was a nice alternative for him so that he could enjoy his meals again!
Melanie C.
Huntsville , AL
I love using Mrs. Dash products! I try to cut out as much sodium as I can from my diet (for health reasons) and this is a great way to cut back on salt but still have lots of flavor in your meals.
Sophia L.
I really enjoy putting this on chicken and fish. The seasoning provides so much flavor and you don't miss the salt at all. These are handy for fast meals since I don't have to measure and mix spices. Each bottle lasts longer than I'd expect. The only bad thing is that parts of it does tend to clump up.
Beverly N.
The salt-free blend is so delicious, and I love knowing I'm not getting an extra "dash" of salt. It's great for those watching their salt intake, who don't want to sacrifice flavor for health.
LM D.
South Bend, IN
This is a great seasoning.
it adds flavor to food and presents an option
that is healthy.
I eliminated salt from my cooking and
searched for ways to add flavor
this original seasoning has a nice blend
of pepper with other seasonings and is a
quick fix for flavoring any boring dish
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
I love it. it is salt free and I am a spice lover. it is hard for me to be on diet and eat boiled food but adding mr. dash helps me eat my food :).
My dad has health issues and he absolutely hate blunt food. we give him Mr. Dash :)
magdaline a.
Salisbury, NC
I use Mrs Dash Salt-Free on all my meats to make it taste better.It is also good in soups and other pasta dishes.I sprinkle a little bit in my oodles and noodles.