BY MRS. DASH

Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Salt-Free Seasoning Blend.

Salt-free. see more...

• How does this compare to other seasonings?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Bruce L and Michelle C.
Bruce L and Michelle C.
Manhattan, KS
I like the Mrs Dash seasonings for the lack of salt, since I have high blood pressure and can't do the added salt. They add great flavor, even though unlike so many they don't have a ton of extra salt added.
Annette K.
Annette K.
Zanesville, OH
I always keep this in my cupboard! I have a son-in-law who is the pickiest eater EVER! As long as I have Mrs. Dash Seasoning on the table he will eat at my cooking! ...and I AM a good cook!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love these seasonings because they have no salt but this is one of.My favorite flavors that Mrs dash offers. It is especially good on chicken and pasts
Paula B.
Paula B.
West Allis, WI
A definite must when grilling or baking chicken! We have used this many times since I saw this used in a recipe.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
When you wanna cut back on salt but not flavor this is it. $3.99 is the price at any grocery store.
ashley E.
ashley E.
Houston, Tx
I use this while cooking sometimes it adds great flavor to any dish. Is price is great too.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Foodie Expert
When my doctor told me that I had to lowered my husband salt intake ! I went to Walmart and pick up all the mrs dash salt free seasons! I love them all and they add great flavor to anything you cook!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Love it. Another one of my favorite seasonings that I use with chicken when I am prepping meals for the week. Love that it is salt free. Great flavor!
Bambi C.
Bambi C.
Cleveland, TN
How does this compare to other seasonings?