BY MRS. DASH #4 in Salt

Mrs. Dash® Table Blend Salt-Free Seasoning Blend.
Salt-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha P.
This product has been life changing. We have had to cut the salt out, so many seasoning are based around salt. Mrs Dash table blend has been a life saver. We use it on fries, salad, almost everything. I found it at my local Wal-Mart, but I have seen it at all grocers. It's a staple in our home now. My family does not miss the salt. It is a product I would add to my shopping list every time i go to the store. Please add this if you to need to cut down on salt as well. It's worth the money.
Chandra D.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! As someone who doesn’t eat salt AT ALL this seasoning blend provides great flavor! I use it on everything (veggies, meats, EVERYTHING!). In my opinion this is the best Mrs. Dash seasoning blend!! If you’re trying to reduce your salt intake, but want your food to still taste amazing, I highly recommend this!!!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love this seasoning. It's a great one to have on-hand for an all-purpose seasoning. I love that it's salt free because then I have more control over how much salt I add to my dishes. This seasoning is reasonably priced and great quality. It lasts for a long time too!
Joanne W.
I love this stuff. It's salt-free so it's great for people with hbp and yet it is very flavorful. Very affordable and you'll find it in your neighborhood grocery store.
Crystal K.
Love this on my chicken. I never have to use any other seasoning when I am grilling my chicken. Taste great and I don't miss my salt. This one is my favorite blend.
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
I started using this seasoning when I was looking for salt free brands. Someone told me about Mrs Dash and I am happy they did ! Lots of yummy mixed seasoning with no added salt but still great flavor ! I love using this to add a little extra flavor to everything from eggs to meats .
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Excellent seasoning! Great for those who are needing to watch their salt content! I am a repeat user! I have used many many blends by this brand including a spicy blend and Italian blend and others as well. Great value for the price and I recommend this to people all the time!
jill m.
Terre Haute, IN
Mrs. Dash Salt Free Seasoning Blend Table Blend is just that. It is always on my table and everyone loves it and uses it on Thanksgiving to add a little kick to their food. I do not use salt when cooking and use Mrs. Dash instead. Flavor and healthy, you can't go wrong with this.
Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
Ever since I was a child, Mrs. Dash was THE go-to seasoning in our house. This stuff is dangerously addictive; put it on Hot Pockets, pasta, salads, rice, soups, you name it ... and it will taste amazing. There are so many flavors out there, too! I love this stuff and always have at least three containers (which may be excessive but hey, you'll go through this stuff like candy, I swear).
Regina K.
La Place, LA
This is one of the many Mrs. Dash blends that we use in our household. We love them so much. They add just the right amount of flavor without adding salt. This particular blend I love to use when making Shepherd's Pie. I just sprinkle it on top of the mashed potatoes and put it in the oven. It adds such a wonderful flavor to the potato "crust"!
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Is this supposed to be used on the table, like salt and pepper, or in seasoning food while cooking?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
What kind of spices are in here
Tiffany T.
What would you use this in for recipe wise