Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesSaltMrs. Dash
Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Table Blend

Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Table Blend

by Mrs. Dash

#8 in Salt

Mrs. Dash® Table Blend Salt-Free Seasoning Blend.
Salt-free.

What would you use this in for recipe wise
Is this supposed to be used on the table, like salt and pepper, or in seasoning food while cooking?
What kind of spices are in here
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Table Blend!
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
Mrs Dash I remember being on my grandparents kitchen table. No salt shaker in sight.
Dominick G.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Mrs. dash seasoning blend is so good. I love to cover my chicken breasts with it. It's also great for fish and hamburger. I recommend this as an everyday spice
Ayanna C.
Hyattsville, MD
This seasoning works for everything. I use it for breakfast foods (eggs), lunch foods (sandwiches), and dinner (salads)! My husband introduced me to it and I'm about to go buy my second bottle!
Arlovia N.
Reading, PA
Is really good have taste a lot of flavor you can season almost everything with it good with chicken etc
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Great low sodium option for all purpose seasoning! Goes great with most all meats and veggies!
Angine H.
Fall River, MA
I found this salt free seasoning when I was looking for a better option to substitute Goya, sincerely I wanted to stop consuming that much salt. Turns out that this has been a really life saver! I totally love it. Keep in mind that it's kinda spicy. Would recommend it!
Tina B.
Saucier, MS
I love this one and the original one as well, they are great for people with high blood pressure and season your food delish
Leo K.
BECAUSE I'v㉫ HYPERTENSION, THESE SALT FREE SPICES WORK GOOD FOR MY TASTE!!!! WHEN OTHER SPICES AND INGREDIENTS ARE TOGETHER, YOU CAN'T TELL IF THE SALT IS THERE!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Melissa J.
Moseley, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
All of the Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning blends are good. It can seem pricey per bottle, but it lasts a long time. If you have a warehouse club membership, you can get larger bottles at a lower price/oz.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Love the unique blend of herbs and spices for just about anything from pasta, veggies, and meats!! One of my favorite no salt seasonings from my grocery store that I will highly recommend to friends and families who great tasting flavor without the salt!