Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Original Blend uploaded by Tayla T.Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Original Blend uploaded by Teran F.Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Original Blend uploaded by Autumn F.

BY MRS. DASH #44 in Salt

Mrs. Dash® Salt-Free Original Blend Seasoning Blend. see more...

• What is the difference between Mrs Dash Seasoning and any other s...4 Answers
  • What dishes do you most often use Mrs. Dash in?4 Answers
  • Would you say this is a everyday cooking seasoning?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I feel good about using them anytime I am cooking because they are all natural as well as salt free & MSG free." in 3 reviews
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a great all purpose seasoning to have on-hand. I love that it's salt free so that I can choose how much salt I want to add to my food. It's got good flavor and has a long shelf life. It's also relatively inexpensive, which is a nice bonus. All in all a good seasoning.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
If you are looking for a salt-free alternative seasoning, this is your go-to!  Although it doesn't have quite the same flavor as good ol' salt adds, it absolutely is the perfect solution to producing flavorful cooking while reducing your sodium intake ;)
Lauren M.
Fort Branch, IN
I'm pretty particular about my seasonings and this is a great, goes-with-anything pick. It's not a spicy seasoning, so it appeals to a larger variety of individuals. I would recommend for everyone, especially families with picky-eaters
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
The Mrs Dash is also another seasoning like to use. It is a little expensive but this there is hardly any salt in it. Therefore I will continue using it and I recommend it also
DeAnna C.
I use this for my diabetic husband since we need to watch his food intake of certain items. Even without added salt its still taste great and you can always add salt to your own serving like I do.
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
I love Mrs.Dash seasonings! I feel good about using them anytime I am cooking because they are all natural as well as salt free & MSG free. I highly recommend any of their seasonings.
I have high blood pressure, so this works great for me. plus it taste great on anything. in my home we use all different flavors of this brand. it is a little exspensive . some flavors come in a larger bottle
Tammy L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love using Mrs. Dash when trying to bring flavor to a dish without using too much or any salt! I always seem to get a heavy hand when sprinkling it on fish and steamed veggies! So yummy and healthy!
Shay T.
Best part of this seasoning is there is NO SALT! And you still will get all the flavor with no salt. So many flavors to add to any of the dishes you plan on making!
Monica f.
Landover, MD
My alllllllll time favorite sense I have high blood pressure I had a hard time finding season that I can use thank you mrs,dash for being my lifesaver
Jess C.
Would you say this is a everyday cooking seasoning?
Sarah S.
What is the difference between Mrs Dash Seasoning and any other seasoning out there. I have never used it but I always hear people say that they love it.
Kate D.
What dishes do you most often use Mrs. Dash in?