BY MRS. DASH

Mrs. Dash® Salt-Free Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Freaking delicious. Goes well in soups and as a seasoning for meats - very versatile. Always finding new things to use it for; love that it doesn't add sodium to my diet (wooooooo!). Can't say enough about how amazing this is - give it a try!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love Mrs dash, now in our older years we have to watch our salt and this is the perfect substitute to you. And it great
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Danville, Wv
I love to cook and one of my all time go to seasonings is Mrs. Dash! I love this particular flavor with chicken and I think I've thrown it onto a burger before. I have so many different flavors. Love Mrs. Dash! It's great for me, because I don't need a lot of salt and this is salt free!
Laura W.
Laura W.
This is the best seasoning ever especially for those who can't have a lot of salt. These have no salt which means you can add a lot of this to your dishes without worrying about it affecting your health. We use a lot of these in our cooking.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
I'm currently doing a boot camp with a very strict diet. I can't have a bit of salt so Mrs Dash seasoning has been helpful in making my food tolerable! It's great in chicken stock/broth. Really delicious on fresh green beans! Give it a try
Julia F.
Julia F.
Washington Crossing, PA
I love using Mrs. Dash, and this is my favorite. This flavor is great to be used with chicken! The best part of it is that it is salt-free, so you can add up salt according to your taste.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
This seasoning is beyond amazing. I am not a fan of onions but I always love the smell of them, but this seasoning makes it smell come to life without the harshness of an onion itself.
Amber M.
Amber M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this seasoning. Gives my dishes flavor without all the sodium. Even my picky husband enjoys it. I've used other Mrs. Dash seasonings and have been pleased with them all.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love all of the Mrs. Dash spices! I can use them with my diet and do not have to feel guilty! They give everything more flavor that by itself I would not be able to eat!
Susanna R.
Susanna R.
Denver, CO
You can't go wrong with this seasoning! It is by far one of the best without any of the added salt! Flavor those dishes and taste the goodness!