Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Lemon Pepper uploaded by Patti R.Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Lemon Pepper uploaded by Mariela R.

BY MRS. DASH #9 in Salt

Mrs. Dash® Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. see more...

• What meals do you use this Lemon Seasoning in?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Strong lemon flavor without having to use a lot." in 2 reviews
  • "We especially love that they are salt free, since so many are loaded with way too much sodium. " in 2 reviews
  • "They add great flavor without the extra sodium" in 1 review
Ericka K.
Jacksonville , FL
This seasoning is great! I use it a lot on chicken and in soups. It has a nice taste. I do find that I need another seasoning besides just this one so I usually add the garlic and herb flavor as well.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I love using this on my Lemon Chicken Pasta, it really brings the zest to a dish I usually add real Lemons too but this gives the dish an extra kick. I sprinkle this on the chicken itself and use in the sauce as well for the pasta. I recommend using anything by Ms. Dash or Mccormick!
Anna D.
Warren, OH
I had the McCormik brand before running out and trying this one. This one is SO much more flavorful. It is really strong with the lemon flavor and I am a lemon lover! It has pieces of lemon in it too.
If you are like me and love lemon, get this one.
kerri d.
I really like mrs dash lemon great flavor and I'm so happy it's salt free, i try to stay away from salt. I bought this at stop and shop. I love putting it on chicks i use a little olive oil then rub it on it with a little fresh garlic . I will definitely buy this again great product.
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
Loveeeeee!!! A few years ago my Grandmother had to change her ways of cooking to a completely salt free diet for my grandfather. She switched to Mrs Dash Salt-Free products, when we had family gatherings everything was seasoned with Mrs. Dash Salt-Free, we wanted to make sure my grandfather could eat everything we ate. Long story short, over 5 years later I prefer using Mrs. Dash Salt Free seasonings for all my cooking. The lemon pepper is my favorite when seasoning chicken breasts!
Amanda F.
phoenix, AZ
I use this lemon pepper seasoning when I make tilapia. I am not a big fish person but when I do eat fish I absolutely love that lemony flavor on it. I will not season my fish with anything else I love this seasoning so much! Throw some this lemon pepper seasoning on both sides add a squeeze of lemon juice and top it off with some lemon slices, put it in the over and when it's done it will be delicious!!
Amy M.
This is my family's favorite salt-free seasoning. We use it on everything! Fish, chicken, beef, seafood and even to flavor sauces and homemade salad dressings. It has just the right ratio of lemon to pepper, and neither spice overpowers the other. You don't even miss the salt!
Shandra D.
Oxnard, CA
Lemon pepper seasoning is basically good on any dish, this one has a lot of flavor without all that salt that a lot of the other brands have. Great for those that are trying to keep a low sodium diet but still want their food to taste great, This bottle will last for a while too!
Selina G.
Stamford, CT
I used to suffer from high blood pressure when I was hunger, causing me to have to go on a very low salt diet. I discovered Mrs. Dash in my local supermarket while searching for seasoning substitutes. I was immediately amazed at how delicious these seasonings were! So good I thought I was being tricked lol. Overall an awesome product. I definitely recommend!
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
There's anyone who wouldn't like this spice at home? It gets along very well of mostly of the things, I even loved it sprinkled in my salad! It's not like any other lemon and pepper spice, there's something else that makes the flavor even better!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What meals do you use this Lemon Seasoning in?