Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesSaltMrs. Dash
Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Lemon Pepper

Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Lemon Pepper

by Mrs. Dash

#4 in Salt

Mrs. Dash® Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.

What meals do you use this Lemon Seasoning in?
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Lemon Pepper!
Product Highlights
We especially love that they are salt free, since so many are loaded with way too much sodium. in reviews
Strong lemon flavor without having to use a lot.in reviews
They add great flavor without the extra sodiumin reviews
Shantoria B.
Bimble, KY
Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Lemon Pepper uploaded by Shantoria B.
Use in a lot of my meals! Used today and it’s yummy in supper! Italian chicken! Yum yum
Kayla L.
This blend is perfect for chicken or fish. The smell and the taste is out of this world when baked.
Yailene G.
El Paso, TX
This productnis amazing. It gives a really great flavor without a salt content to my meats. It is my son's favorite.
Liz H.
Toledo, OH
Mrs Dash salt free Lemon pepper blend is delicious, I use it for seafood and chicken sometimes and it adds a tangy flavor without extra added salt. Very reasonably priced.
Danille Rae J.
Tucson, AZ
I love this lemon pepper, it actually tastes like lemon and lemon pepper seasoning. I put this in my soup dishes, chicken, and any other foods/fruits I want to have a pucker. This is really good ! Try it
Hollie C.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great seasoning for pretty much anything. My favorite is to use it on fish and chicken!
Vanessa L.
Mrs. Dash Salt-Free is a must. I love using this on chicken and fish. I try to eat as healthy as possible, so this salt-free seasoning works for me. I have no salt retention and I feel good about my food choices. I love this brand!
Molly N.
Allegan, MI
I love using this on any type of food. Chicken fish anything it adds the perfect flavoring
Laura R.
Palm Desert, CA
One of the best lemon pepper seasonings in the market. Great bold taste and it’s very affordable.
Fallon B.
Live for Mrs dash to help season my food and with low sodium is always good no matter which one I pick.