Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesSaltMrs. Dash
Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Garlic & Herb

Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Garlic & Herb

by Mrs. Dash

#18 in Salt

Mrs. Dash® Salt-Free Garlic Blend Seasoning Blend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Garlic & Herb!
Product Highlights
I can't tell you how many times we over salted things until the salt free Mrs. dash.in reviews
As a garlic lover, this spice is pretty much universal, it tastes great on everything from chicken, to spaghetti sauce to oven roasted potatoes. in reviews
It is really good to mix into tuna with mayo!in reviews
I love that it has lots of flavor without added salt.in reviews
Krizia P.
Fresno, CA
Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Garlic & Herb uploaded by Krizia P.
[product:mrs-dash-salt-free-garlic-&-herb-seasoning-blend] is my go-to seasoning whenever I feel like elevating ordinary meals like omelettes, fritters, and soups. I love the combination of the spices in this product and I am almost running out. Highly recommended.
Lisa M.
Jonesville, SC
Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Garlic & Herb uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great seasoning when you are trying to stay away from salt. If you love garlic you will love this seasoning. It contains NO MSG which is always a plus. Great seasoning for the money. I will definitely buy again.
Gizella S.
Seminole, FL
Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend it's great has such a great flavor tha ty you dont even miss salt. I love it in tuna fish when I make it for sandwiches
Adreane V.
texas
Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Garlic & Herb uploaded by Adreane V.
Like to use this on my food while I cook. Highly recommended to anyone to try this out.
Nancy B.
The mrs dash seasonings are pretty good and tasty. It’s supposed to be a substitute for salt. It adds flavor to meat or fish and is a great substitute for salt.
Becca C.
South Elgin, IL
Grabbed this by accident once & now it’s a staple in my kitchen. I love love love the flavorings and how easy it is to use on everything. Literally everything. Such a good quality seasoning for a great price !!
Anna L.
I love Mrs. Dash brand. Even though I don’t buy every flavor, there are some that tastes so great!!
Anna R.
Hodges, SC
We love the garlic & herb flavor Ms. Dash. It’s especially wonderful on roasted vegetables or diced potatoes. Gives great depth and flavor to your dishes or meal. Loads of flavor without the salt!
samantha K.
Macomb, MI
This is a great seasoning! I use this when I cook vegetables, chicken, beef and so much more
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
It’s hard to find salt free and msg free products but Mrs Dash is one that is both! And the garlic and herb goes great when I’m cooking on spaghetti night. It’s aroma fills the kitchen up quickly and it makes me wish the food would hurry up and be ready!! It’s a great product for those sensitive to msg.

Looking for your answer?