Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Garlic & Herb uploaded by Faith M.

BY MRS. DASH #9 in Salt

Mrs. Dash® Salt-Free Garlic Blend Seasoning Blend. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I can't tell you how many times we over salted things until the salt free Mrs. dash." in 3 reviews
  • "As a garlic lover, this spice is pretty much universal, it tastes great on everything from chicken, to spaghetti sauce to oven roasted potatoes. " in 3 reviews
  • "It is really good to mix into tuna with mayo!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love that it has lots of flavor without added salt." in 1 review
Jessica D.
Houston
It’s hard to find salt free and msg free products but Mrs Dash is one that is both! And the garlic and herb goes great when I’m cooking on spaghetti night. It’s aroma fills the kitchen up quickly and it makes me wish the food would hurry up and be ready!! It’s a great product for those sensitive to msg.
Kendall K.
My husband and I bought this when we wanted to reduce the amount of sodium in our diets. Good on so many foods and has a ton of flavor without all the salt some seasonings have. Only a few dollars and available in a variety of flavors which are all delicious.
N M.
Riverdale, GA
So I've been on this journey of eating better/healthier for the past few years and I've people have told me about this product many times. Recently diagnosed with some health issues greatly affected by salt & sodium intake, I decided to purchase this specific product and I really like it! I'm big on tastes and can't imagine eating strictly bland foods so I took a chance on this and was not disappointed! None of the swelling that I typically get with eating salt-based seasonings...that makes me so happy! ^_^
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Mrs. Dash is a classic seasoning brand that my family has used for years. For me the flavors are just very well-concocted--so, if you're a beginner with cooking, then you don't have to stress about creating a perfect mixture of seasoning, Mrs. Dash already has you covered! I specifically like the salt-free blends, because I don't like an overwhelming amount of salt. With the salt free blend, you add as much or as little as you want.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a great salt alternative. its full of flavor and has no salt its great for people trying to cut there salt intake and still get delicious foods. great on anything, salad bread, pasta, you name it. they have so many different varieties to choose from.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
I'm a big fan of all of the Mrs Dash spice blends, but this is my all-time favorite. It goes great in almost anything, and I frequently use it to spice up bland, commercial dishes like soups. Many times when I've spiced my own soup or stew and, somehow, it doesn't end up with an excellent flavor, if I add a bit of this particular Mrs Dash blend, it saves the day and makes my "blah" dish taste great.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I've yet to find a variety of Mrs. dash that I don't like, but with my fondness for garlic this is usually my go to. Great in meats, soups, garlic bread - you name it. Love that it's so easy to use and doesn't add any sodium to my diet.
Marla W.
This is my all time favorite Mrs. Dash blend! I love that this is salt free to keep my dishes I cook low in sodium. So many spices are full of unnecessary salt. This mix is great in SO many dishes. I love it on some baked chicken or baked zucchini and squash. It adds a wonderful flavor.
Vhandhana C.
I love this product. I have high blood pressure and was advised by my doctors office not to eat salt. Food without salt is just plain blah.
Using this seasoning mix makes the food taste so much better. I don't have to worry about salt because this is salt free.
Elizabeth P.
Stockton, CA
Mrs. Dash Salt Free Seasoning Blend in Garlic & Herb is my number one GO-TO! I use it on the daily! It isn't "salty" lime other garlic products nor is it "over garlic taste " either! It can be put on ANYTHING and that is the best thing about it!