GroceryPantryMrs. Dash
Mrs Dash Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend

Mrs Dash Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend

by Mrs. Dash

Mrs Dash® Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
Net wt 2.5 oz (71g).

What do you all use Mrs. Dash on?
Start your review of Mrs Dash Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend!
Thanh C.
San Marcos, CA
This seasoning is great for those of us that are monitoring our sodium intake. It allows you to add as much or as little salt as you want, so can work with any diet. Great for those with hypertension.
brandy K.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
this is a great seasoning . I love to use this on my salmon and it's a great seasoning. it totally makes salmon
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
I really like this seasoning. I use it on chicken, fish and salad. It gives so much flavor to so many things and salt free. Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Seasoning Blend Lemon Pepper
Kayla E.
Melbourne, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love Mrs Dash seasonings! I initially started buying them because there is no salt, but the blends are really delicious.. without all that salt the flavors really come through. I use it on everything from fish to meat to roasted veggies.
Jamiyla  T.
Lithonia, GA
You don’t even miss the salt in Mrs Dash seasoning blends. It’ll wake up the taste of your meals because of the herb variety within
Ornella I.
I really love Mrs Dash seasonings because it kinda just does all the work for you. I really wanted to make a lemon pepper nchicken marinade so when I found this I was super happy because it took out the hassle of putting together all the different seasonings for me. It ended up tasting amazing so I definitely recommend this
Autumn B.
bristol, ct
I really enjoy this lemon flavor, it adds such a nice touch to fish. I'm always looking to add more zest and this is perfect for that.
K. W.
Mrs Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning tastes great and really enhances the flavor of whatever I put this on!
Christina K.
Logansport, IN
Mrs dash salf-free leamon pepper is the best on fish and chicken. It gives your food just a hint or lime without being overbearing!!
Hiyam L.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love adding this into a pasta dish. I use lemon pepper in so many recipes, it has a light yet delicious taste, and it adds so much flavor to your dish. It is totally affordable and I highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...