BY MRS. DASH #12 in Salt

Mrs. Dash® Salt-Free Steak Grilling Blend™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robin H.
College Park, GA
I use this spice for marinading my steaks and chicken. I let the meat set in a mixture of soy sauce and the Mrs. Dash. This is a good seasoning if you are trying to cut down on sodium, which I am. I also sprinkle this on my burgers when I cook them on the stove. I use it inside and outside of the burger. You can really taste the flavors and I would recommend this for people who want to cut down on the sodium.
nikki m.
My favorite brand hands down, not just for steak but almost all spices! The quality is out of this world for starters. But the main reason is my son has a genetic disorder and with it, we have to watch his sodium intake. This makes it simple to still have tons of flavor in our food. Will never stop purchasing Mrs.Dash!
Wick A.
Decatur, IL
Surely we all love the straight up taste of quality grilled meats. But every once in a while you got a cut of beef that happened to be on managers' special, and you want to take it to the next level. Mrs.Dash can help you take that meat up a notch, and wow your taste buds!!
Tristan C.
It's a good thing that this is salt free. It makes it a little healthier when seasoning that juicy steak you got on the counter. It just gives t this unique and great flavor to any meat you season with this
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
This product makes a world of a difference. Before I met my boyfriend (who is a fantastic cook) I would just grill steaks and add no seasoning. He is such the expert with flavor combos etc. He pulled this our one day and now everyone I cook a quick steak this is all I season with. Love it!
Jessica M.
Falkville, AL
I love any Mrs Dash products! My favorite is the Salt-Free Grilling for Steak! I love a great steak and this gives the flavor that I need without the Salt which is even better! You can not tell with Any Mrs Dash products that they have no Salt!
Christina D.
Pasadena, TX
This says salt free and it's definitely salt free. The only reason I removed one star is because the one I bought tasted a bit stale. However, looking past that, I did appreciate the blend. I didn't use it on steaks though, I made hamburger patties and they were great [ with added salt].
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
This is the best grilling blend ive ever used!! I love putting it on our steaks and grilling them to perfection or seasoning It the night before and letting it sit n the fridge overnight is he best thing!
crystal n.
Laguna niguel, CA
If you're looking for a healthier alternative to marinate your steaks then this is for you! The flavor was great but the only thing I didn't like is that the actual seasoning burns onto your food. It marinates well but you're left eating burn herbs ;(
LILLIAN H.
Henderson, KY
I use this on EVERYTHING from steak to ground turkey. It is pretty tasty! I like the fact that you do not have to use multiple seasons - just pull this bad boy out and you are done!