Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Grilling Blends Chicken uploaded by Aja B.

BY MRS. DASH #45 in Salt

Mrs. Dash® Salt-Free Chicken Grilling Blends. see more...

• Can this seasoning be used on other poultry items?1 Answers
Krista B.
I love all of Mrs. Dash flavorings! I am highly sensitive to sodium and I love using this in my cooking! You pass up the crazy high sodium of other seasonings without sacrificing flavor! I have many of their spices!
Lexus H.
My husband loved this product since he does most the grilling. It is also perfect because there is no salt so you can add as much as you want. This is perfect for us because with being pregnant I'm trying to cut down on my salt intake.
Aja B.
Wilmington, DE
I use this product on my chicken and my vegetables! I love that it's salt free so I'm able to add the amount I'd like. It's very tasty and has a nice blend of spices. I always use Mrs dash products!
Eva B.
Beaverton, OR
This makes chicken taste SO good and without the salt!! We use this every time we grill chicken now. This should be a staple of everyone's pantry because it makes salt unnecessary!
Jillian F.
Celina, OH
I love to grill chicken and have a sodium habit. I always add too much. With this spice I do not add any and it is salt free! I eat much healthier grilled chicken with this one.
Haleigh S.
Ashland, KY
Pretty standard seasoning. I'm not blown away by it. I mean, it's seasoning. It;s seasoning for chicken. Although I suppose the absence of salt is good for health reasons.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
We love the salt free Mrs. Dash seasonings they are so tasty and add a zing to your boring chicken. THe blends chicken version is really good and no calories added or salt!
Kaylee M.
Whenever I'm grilling my chicken to meal prep for the week, I use this seasoning blend. It's perfect for my diet and makes my chicken taste great without putting too much on it!
Eloisa E.
I didn't love this product because it is pricey and doesn't go a long way. I had to use nearly 1/2 the container to get my chicken flavored. Tasty but not worth the price.
Angelica B.
Des Plaines, IL
This is my favorite seasoning blend to use on everything. It gives whatever you're seasoning this awesome spicy kick and it especially tastes great on pasta.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY
Can this seasoning be used on other poultry items?