BY MRS. DASH #7 in Spices

Mrs Dash® Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
Net wt 2.5 oz (71g). see more...

• I have never seen this flavor. Any suggestions where to find it? 11 Answers
  • Do you have any great recipes for a particular flavor of this produ...2 Answers
Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
  • "Potatoe salad macronI salad anything u name it I try to put this things in ... Mrs dash is wonderful and since it's salt free I put as much as I want." in 2 reviews
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.
South Bend, IN
My husband is our cook but i do know a few dishes that he trusts me to not mess up lol and when i cook i love to season things. Experience.. thats why I'm band from cooking steaks I'm learning still haha but i don't like to always to fresh spices and such I'm in a rush or tired i like to use onion salt garlic salt salt pepper and season salt but using just this and maybe one other favorite and thats all i need. Its nice and not to over bearing not to mention cheap at most stores taste great!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
I love Mrs. Dash seasonings but the Garlic and Herb is definitely my favorite! I use it on everything: meat, veggies, fish, pasta, etc. and accompanies a lot of dishes! The flavor isn't strong, which is one thing that I really like, and the seasonings aren't too big that you're afraid you might chip a tooth on something in it. Absolutely great and tasty product! Want to try more flavors and/or flavor combinations!
marie A.
marie A.
Foodie Expert
This is so yummy . i love putting this on my meats. they are also very health for u instead of other cooking methods u might be using. very reasonable prices . i love the flavor which makes it easy to season almost any dish with this. i am very happy and will be trying more flavors!!
BARBARA P.
BARBARA P.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite flavors of Mrs. Dash, and I use them all. I sprinkle it in canned soups such as Progresso Reduced Sodium Garden Vegetable or in my own homemade soup. It also tastes good on salads. If you are on a reduced-salt diet, this is so good, you won't miss it.
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best source for everything. Literally, everything. I like this is my crab salad or on some chicken. Even in my spaghetti sauce. The price îs inexpensive. The price is 100% worth they money. Would highly recommend!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
I love to put this flavor in my green beans. Gives them a little different taste. Simply add the garlic and herb seasoning blend at the beginning of the cooking process. This product is also a great substitute for salt.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Somers Point, NJ
Perfect for Veggies! whether you're making zucchini or asparagus i love to sprinkle some of this on my veggies, it adds huge flavor for zero calories and no salt! Its a guilt free way to get me to eat my veggies!
Tabbitha W.
Tabbitha W.
This product is outstanding.. I love to use this on chicken, fish, potatoes, and beef.. It does not contain a lot of salt and is just right for my husbands diet.. This is always in my seasoning cabinet...
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Kissimmee, Fl
Makes everything you cook taste delicious without the salt! Healthy choice with great flavor! it was recommended by my doctor since it has no added salt and makes a great spice to season anything.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love using Mrs. Dash on chicken and rice -- provides great flavor and seasoning without the salt. A little bottle will also go a long way, although I do wish they sold it in larger containers.
Brya B.
Brya B.
I have never seen this flavor. Any suggestions where to find it?
Sharah  S.
Sharah S.
Do you have any great recipes for a particular flavor of this product?