Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend uploaded by Sheree C.Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend uploaded by Mary W.

BY MRS. DASH #3 in Salt

Mrs Dash® Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
Net wt 2.5 oz (71g). see more...

• I have never seen this flavor. Any suggestions where to f...12 Answers
  • Do you have any great recipes for a particular flavor of ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Potatoe salad macronI salad anything u name it I try to put this things in ... Mrs dash is wonderful and since it's salt free I put as much as I want." in 2 reviews
Mal M.
This whole line of Mrs dash is GREAT. My cooking hasn’t been the same since I found out about it. I love it because of the time it saves me. Instead of finding 5+ spices in the pantry and mixing them all, they’re already in one bottle. Just throw the seasoning in the pan and go! I always keep at least one bottle- and other flavors- in my pantry.
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
I was out of garlic powder when cooking my Beer Cheese Mashed Potatoes and this made an awesome replacement! If you like garlic, this will be a favorite in your pantry. The flavor is great, yet not overbearing. I'd use it to add a kick to any meat or pasta.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
You can never go wrong with Mrs. Dash seasoning.  I have used every combination of seasonings and they are all great.  This is one of my favorites.  It is great on chicken breasts or thighs and is also great on mashed potatoes.  If you are looking for a new seasoning to add to your spices this is a great one.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Mary W.
Asheville, NC
This product came in such handy while cooking thanksgiving turkey this year! We bought it last minute at our local Ingles Market & it was our first time using this specific blend (though we have a ton of others!) and I am 100% satisfied with the outcome.
Ericka K.
Jacksonville , FL
This seasoning is AMAZING! I was dreading cutting back on the amount of salt in my diet thinking that my food would taste bland. This seasoning is very flavorful and I find myself using it all of time.
christa w.
Annapolis, MD
Love this product! I’ve really tried to cut back on my salt intake without having to sacrifice flavor and this seasoning has made that so easy! I love adding this seasoning to my chicken! I’d def recommend this to others
Katelynn S.
South Bend, IN
My husband is our cook but i do know a few dishes that he trusts me to not mess up lol and when i cook i love to season things. Experience.. thats why I'm band from cooking steaks I'm learning still haha but i don't like to always to fresh spices and such I'm in a rush or tired i like to use onion salt garlic salt salt pepper and season salt but using just this and maybe one other favorite and thats all i need. Its nice and not to over bearing not to mention cheap at most stores taste great!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love Mrs. Dash seasonings but the Garlic and Herb is definitely my favorite! I use it on everything: meat, veggies, fish, pasta, etc. and accompanies a lot of dishes! The flavor isn't strong, which is one thing that I really like, and the seasonings aren't too big that you're afraid you might chip a tooth on something in it. Absolutely great and tasty product! Want to try more flavors and/or flavor combinations!
Keri Z.
I'm a big fan of all of the Mrs. Dash spice blends, but this is my all-time favorite. It goes great in almost anything, and I frequently use it to spice up bland, commercial dishes like soups. Many times when I've spiced my own soup or stew and, somehow, it doesn't end up with an excellent flavor, if I add a bit of this particular Mrs Dash blend, it saves the day and makes my "blah" dish taste great. I would recommend this product to anyone, but especially to people who need to reduce sodium intake. I will use this product as long as it is available.
Nese K.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
This is probably my FAVORITE seasoning to use! I put it in pretty much everything I cook. Comes in first, followed by the Original Mrs Dash blend. I love that it doesn't have salt! It makes me feel like my meals are a lot healthier but still are packed with flavor. The garlic flavor is not overpowering, its the perfect amount. It mixes well and complements a lot of other spices, too, so that I don't get tired of the same flavor all of the time.
Brya B.
I have never seen this flavor. Any suggestions where to find it?
Sharah  S.
Do you have any great recipes for a particular flavor of this product?