GroceryPantryMrs. Dash
Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend

Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend

by Mrs. Dash

#24 in Salt

Mrs Dash® Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
Net wt 2.5 oz (71g).

I have never seen this flavor. Any suggestions where to find it?
Do you have any great recipes for a particular flavor of this product?
Start your review of Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend!
Product Highlights
Potatoe salad macronI salad anything u name it I try to put this things in ... Mrs dash is wonderful and since it's salt free I put as much as I want.in reviews
Angela  S.
mrs Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend This product is also a really tasty seasoning. We use for hamburgers, chicken. sauces etc. Its another that I have been using for years and will continue to purchase. I buy it from Walmart and its not overly pricey 😁
Abigail  G.
Bronx, NY
Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend uploaded by Abigail  G.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
One of the many seasonings I use when I do cook lol. I like that this brand is salt-free. But it definitely seasons well when I make some tofu! I’d recommend to try!
Katelynn S.
South Bend, IN
My husband is our cook but i do know a few dishes that he trusts me to not mess up lol and when i cook i love to season things. Experience.. thats why I'm band from cooking steaks I'm learning still haha but i don't like to always to fresh spices and such I'm in a rush or tired i like to use onion salt garlic salt salt pepper and season salt but using just this and maybe one other favorite and thats all i need. Its nice and not to over bearing not to mention cheap at most stores taste great!
jaime S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Perfect for chicken. just put on chicken and throw on grill. excellent dish
Perfect for chicken. just put on chicken and throw on grill. excellent dish
Krystal N.
Mrs Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend uploaded by Krystal N.
Purchased at: Publix
This is my go to season for chicken and ground turkey! I love it, and love that their is no salt!! I definitely recommend it
Cecilia M.
Puyallup , WA
This is A staple in my kitchen when I am on a Cutting Diet and I watch my salt intake like a hawk! Adds the perfect amount of seasoning taste without overpowering my chicken!
Pamela M.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
The best garlic and herb blend I've found. The fact that it's salt-free is just a bonus! Use this on almost everything, from vegetables to pasta. Also makes a really nice rub for pork.
Jenn P.
Great healthy way to mix up normal foods! I use it in my eggs, meat and different recipes.
Annie  C.
Porterville, CA
I love this stuff I started using it when I started my weight loss journey and it's been really good it's good for you it doesn't have a lot of salt but it tastes delicious I highly recommend this.
Jessica M.
This blend tastes amazing on anything!!! My favorite is with cream cheese and sandwich meat. So yummy