Mrs. Dash Salt Free Chicken Grilling Seasoning Blend (224253) 2.5 oz (Pack of 12)

BY MRS. DASH

No MSG All natural 2004 Best Taste Award Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
This is great for seasoning your chicken and I also put it on potatoEs sometimes when I do them on the stove top
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Hopkins, SC
I have so many different seasoning from Mrs.Dash along with other brands and I have to say this is one of the good ones. Very flavorful but yet not to overwhelming. Add as little or as much as you want. Everyone should have thus in their spice cabinets!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Just made a roasted chicken in my crock pot. I used this on the inside& outside. It had really great flavor. Its great that it is sodium free too!
jerrica b.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
I enjoy this for flavoring both chicken and fish such as tilapia. Excellent low sodium choice.
scott f.
scott f.
This is one of my main spices for my grilling recipes. I use it for my grilled chicken rub as well as a cubed red skin Potato seasoning. A+++