Mrs. Dash Pot Roast Seasoning Mix 1.25 oz

by Mrs. Dash

Mrs. Dash pot roast seasoning mix 1.25 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Pot Roast Seasoning Mix 1.25 oz!
London, KY
I love this seasoning mix it is the best there is around. I don't use anything else and i would recommend it to everyone
The only seasoning I use to make a pot roast and it work wonders, I love it and I can get it for under a dollar at times
Rayville, LA
Gave my roast a wonderful taste and very tender the family loved it I used two packs to give it a little more seasoning
Some of the best pot roast I have ever made was with this mix. It is the perfect blend to make your roast amazing!
Jacksonville, FL
It's a great product makes your meats taste well and my kids and family love it will be using this holiday season
Palm Coast, FL
Great for post roast and very easy to use. It adds to the flavor so much. A quality product and quality brand,
South Bend, IN
It was ok, I would use this again, it helped out a lot and u should buy it too u need to buy it too thank you
Murray, KY
I have used this one only once. I do like it but the mocormik is better. But everyone has different taste
Charleston, WV
This adds just the right flavor to the pot roast. I use this in the crock pot and it turns out perfect.
Grover, NC
I am not a huge fan of mrs dash but this is really good. makes a very tasty pot roast in the crockpot.

Looking for your answer?