Mrs. Dash Pot Roast Seasoning Mix 1.25 oz

by Mrs. Dash

Mrs. Dash pot roast seasoning mix 1.25 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Pot Roast Seasoning Mix 1.25 oz!
San Diego, CA
This product worked extremely well. I wasn't a big fan of pot roast before I tried this product and now I love it. I will buy this product again.
manchester, TN
The best pot roast spices I have ever had. It so very savory. It really brings out the meat taste and complements it without over powering it.
Beeville, TX
I love Mrs Dash products and I know a lot are salt free so I did have to add sea salt to bring out more of the flavors but that is all I did.
Minotola, NJ
This was very good, and now a family favorite! Affordable, easy,and tastes great!!, I've tried many similar products,this is,by far,the best!
Thornton, CO
This stuff is great! Has a salt like flavor with lower sodium content. Even my kids love it when I make a roast because of the strong flavor.
Albuquerque, NM
This is perfect on oven baked fish. It Provides the perfect amount of lemon and pepper flavoring without the overwhelming salt flavoring.
Fresno, CA
I normally make my own seasoning but this one is quite alright. i hate how salty it was but what can one expect from a packaged product
This stuff really makes pot roast savory and delicious! It really makes it taste a million times better than using other seasonings.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Great for cooking in the crockpot! Just add it to your favorite roast, add some vegetables and potatoes and let it cook for the day.
Hamilton, OH
So good when you rub it on the roast first. Then slow cook it for a few hours and it is usually juicy and falls apart easy. LOVE it!!

Looking for your answer?