BY MRS. DASH

Mrs. Dash pot roast seasoning mix 1.25 oz see more...

Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
In a word.......Yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Tastes great. Having high blood pressure, I don't have to worry about my salt intake. As a busy mom, Using Mrs Dash for Pot Roast, I don't have to worry about gathering seasons together. It's all in one pack. Makes for an easy dinner.
Kelsey L.
bossier city, LA
MHMMM, I use this for my roast I put on in the crock pot! LOVE it (: This is not like other roast seasoning packs, it has a different spice that makes it so different but so good at the same time.
Penelope  O.
Morgantown , WV
I love Mrs. Dash because it has great flavor. I always use this for a little extra kick in flavoring. I have used this since I was little I always put it in tuna and chicken salad. I have also used it on grilled chicken and it's great
Brandie P.
Johnson City , NY
This is good. However I feel like you can get the same product, with other brands, maybe offbrands for a lesser amount of money. There are some things You can save on. This would be one of them.
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
I love to use this for a quick meal. I throw this packet, a roast, and a few vegetables in a crockpot. I let it cook on low all day while I'm at work. It's done when I get home!
Lindsey L.
Center , TX
This is the best pot roast seasoning I have ever tried. It give the roast so much flavor. I put this in my crock pot with my roast and some veggies and it's perfection!
Kris W.
Louisville, KY
I'm still trying to get on the Mrs Dash bandwagon but am experiencing some difficulties. It is okay but what makes me continue to use it is knowing that it is a healthier option.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Oh yes yes yes i love this stuff. I sprinkle the powder all over the roast taters and carrots just make sure you sprinkle it all over then add in the water lol
Alyssa H.
New orleans, LA
I use this often when I'm cooking really any kind of meat. It is especially yummy with pot roast but I love that I can use it with other recipes as well!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Any time I want to make a pot roast in the crockpot, I always use this seasoning. Its delicious, and prevents from overly salty meat. Great selection!