BY MRS. DASH

Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my secret to successful tender pork ribs. I've used this not only on pro but on seafood like accommodate and it just gives the food that extra ooouuhhpph
Javene S.
Doral, FL
My family doesn't do salt much and this seasoning along with others by the brand is perfect for our household! It gives you that flavor you want without having to worry about the salt . Really healthy and great for persons with health problems!
Luna G.
Portland, OR

i love this spice blend. I use it all the time. I like the fact that they are salt free. We don't use a lot of salt so this seasoning is great. It tastes wonderful and it's not too expensive.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
This is good for you, but I really did not like the taste of it when I tried it. It has different flavors but I will stick to my salt and pepper.
Ashlee C.
I love Mrs. Dash seasoning. They give great flavor to any type of food. It is good priced and lasts a long time.
virginia w.
Mrs Dash Seasoning Blend Original All Natural Salt Free love this for making backed chicken so yummy!
Chelsea G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretty good for the price! I love to use it on everything ! Very convenient to have in the kitchen
Kaitlin Y.
Great to have around! Sometimes it's sufficient to just throw it on some cooked veggies.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
The perfect way to add flavor to any dish without the added salt! Love this for chicken!
Rita  T.
Jersey City, NJ
Very good flavor especially for those who can't handle salt or those who may be diabetic