Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Salt-Free Seasoning Blend, 2.5 Oz
Buy on Target*
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
This is one of many Mrs Dash spice blends in my kitchen cabinet. I rely heavily on these for everyday cooking, especially for weekday dinners when I don't have the energy to think up fancy recipes after a long day at work. I use these salt-free spice blends on chicken, fish, shrimp, veggies, you name it; whether I'm pan frying, roasting, or grilling. The flavor is always just right!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I love using this when I make chicken. There are always recipes I am trying to tweak because they get old using the same one over and over. When I started using this, It put a whole mix on the flavor and it tasted with a bolder flavor. I am glad I found this!
Ivonne F.
Foodie Expert
Best seasoning ever, the taste is full of flavor, way healthier without salt , it gives you the option to add the amount of salt you want. I recommend sea salt :)
melissa p.
This is great on chicken, sprinkle it on & grill. great flavor & easy to use, no salt makes it better.
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy Mrs. Dash seasoning. They truly help keep sodium down in foods I enjoy eating.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this seasoning. It tastes amazing on french fries! You can use it with just about anything to add some extra great flavor.
Caitlin D.
Grapevine, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummmmmm it's so lime-y with a bit of spiciness....I use it on everything! Breakfast, lunch or dinner....we love it.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Mrs Dash it is such a great alternative to salt, it has a great flavor when sprinkled on any food!
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
This is my favorite to add some spice to your tacos or fajitas. It's easy to use and smells great. My family loves it.
Stephanie D.
Tried this spice due to my husband's salt free dietary restrictions and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of every dish I use this one. This adds just the right amount of spice to my Southwest Chicken!