Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Wayne S.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I do most of the cooking in my house and like Mrs. Dash seasonings for their natural spices and salt-free ingredients. Chipotle Southwest is great for cassaroles and omelettes, but I sometimes sprinkle some in ground turkey or beef when cooking. Delicious!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I have high cholesterol so I try to avoid seasonings that contain salt. This southwest blend is still flavorful and is a great addition to eggs, veggies and meat. It's not spicy but still gives an extra kick of flavor.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
My grandma always used Mrs. dash products so I gave this one a try. So delicious and flavorful! You don't need to use much at a time which means it will also last you even longer. Love!
Ivonne F.
Ivonne F.
Best seasoning ever, the taste is full of flavor, way healthier without salt , it gives you the option to add the amount of salt you want. I recommend sea salt :)
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
This is one of many Mrs Dash spice blends in my kitchen cabinet. I rely heavily on these for everyday cooking, especially for weekday dinners when I don't have the energy to think up fancy recipes after a long day at work. I use these salt-free spice blends on chicken, fish, shrimp, veggies, you name it; whether I'm pan frying, roasting, or grilling. The flavor is always just right!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Flippin, AR
I have used this seasoning almost every week since I discovered it! It is so flavorful (and healthy!), but it's also pretty spicy, so beware! Use in moderation, because a little goes a long way. I like it best on tilapia filets. If you love chipotle, this is definitely for you!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Oviedo, FL
Mrs. Dash is my favorite seasoning. It adds so much flavor to your food without having salt. The Southwest Chipotle seasoning adds spice without being over powering, I use it all the time and would highly recommend any of their seasonings!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Tried this spice due to my husband's salt free dietary restrictions and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of every dish I use this one. This adds just the right amount of spice to my Southwest Chicken!
Meritt A.
Meritt A.
Always have this in my cupboard! Added to sour cream makes a quick sauce for tacos, Mexican dips, etc. I've used it in many of the sauces and dips on my cooking website; An American Housewife.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Jim Thorpe, PA
If you are person that like Southwest Chipotle you will love this, I tend to use it on almost everything, even when cooking it add little kick or spice to meal.