Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Salt-Free Seasoning Blend, 2.5 Oz

by Mrs. Dash

#13 in Salt

Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle All natural No MSG Kosher parve

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Salt-Free Seasoning Blend, 2.5 Oz!
Portage, MI
Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Salt-Free Seasoning Blend, 2.5 Oz uploaded by Becky A.
yes!!! love this seasoning!! its salt free and so delicious.. I sometimes have a heavy hand with seasonings so be careful with this , it's got some serious kick!! my only wish it that for the price the bottle was bigger but if I portion correct it goes a good long way. it's so worth it!! I put it in my black bean burgers, on my Brussels, in my eggs.. tons of possibilities!
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the favorite seasoning of our house. We use it on veggies, eggs, chicken, pretty much everything. It’s a great value when you consider all of the delicious flavor but no salt. A great healthy alternative. Also, I do not like spicy things and this was not a spicy seasoning so those that are sensitive should be safe. I used it mildly the first time I tried it before I added more to our recipes
Its definately more spicy than I expected but I enjoy the flavor. I use this to keep my diet sodium free & reduce calories from seasonings. Definately would recommend.
Somerset, NJ
I have high cholesterol so I try to avoid seasonings that contain salt. This southwest blend is still flavorful and is a great addition to eggs, veggies and meat. It's not spicy but still gives an extra kick of flavor.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Mrs. Dash is my favorite seasoning. It adds so much flavor to your food without having salt. The Southwest Chipotle seasoning adds spice without being over powering, I use it all the time and would highly recommend any of their seasonings!
Bloomington, MN
Love Mrs. Dash! A great tasteful flavor option especially for those restricting sodium intake. This flavor is great on nearly everything - I have yet to be disappointed. I’ve also found that older individuals with decreased taste perception still find flavor in this!
Conroe, TX
I love using this when I make chicken. There are always recipes I am trying to tweak because they get old using the same one over and over. When I started using this, It put a whole mix on the flavor and it tasted with a bolder flavor. I am glad I found this!
Harrisburg, PA
I do most of the cooking in my house and like Mrs. Dash seasonings for their natural spices and salt-free ingredients. Chipotle Southwest is great for cassaroles and omelettes, but I sometimes sprinkle some in ground turkey or beef when cooking. Delicious!
Dallas, TX
My grandma always used Mrs. dash products so I gave this one a try. So delicious and flavorful! You don't need to use much at a time which means it will also last you even longer. Love!
Lynnwood , WA
Best seasoning ever, the taste is full of flavor, way healthier without salt , it gives you the option to add the amount of salt you want. I recommend sea salt :)

Looking for your answer?