Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesSaltMrs. Dash

Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Salt-Free Seasoning Blend, 2.5 Oz

by Mrs. Dash

#13 in Salt

Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle All natural No MSG Kosher parve

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Salt-Free Seasoning Blend, 2.5 Oz!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I have to admit that I am a saltaholic. When I see that my hands are swelling, I depend on Mrs. Dash for my salt substitute. I appreciate the wide variety of flavors and my favorite is the spicy blend. You seriously won’t miss salt! And, it is reasonably priced!
Karley J.
Concord, NC
I put this on EVERYTHING! Great on chicken, meats, and veggies. Love that it is salt free- makes it easier to fit your macros if you have restrictions!
Cheyenne R.
Astoria, OR
I love putting this in ranch to male chipotle ranch, it's also good on fried chicken and many other things.
Danielle A.
Matthews, NC
Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Salt-Free Seasoning Blend, 2.5 Oz uploaded by Danielle A.
Salt substitute that packs the flavor. Zero sodium. There pack with 3 varieties under ten bucks from Amazon! Fast, easy ordering and shipping. Onion, garlic and traditional seasoning flavors.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I do most of the cooking in my house and like Mrs. Dash seasonings for their natural spices and salt-free ingredients. Chipotle Southwest is great for cassaroles and omelettes, but I sometimes sprinkle some in ground turkey or beef when cooking. Delicious!
Katelyn S.
Oconomowoc, WI
My grandma always used Mrs. dash products so I gave this one a try. So delicious and flavorful! You don't need to use much at a time which means it will also last you even longer. Love!
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I have high cholesterol so I try to avoid seasonings that contain salt. This southwest blend is still flavorful and is a great addition to eggs, veggies and meat. It's not spicy but still gives an extra kick of flavor.
Emily W.
Alexandria, KY
This is my go to seasoning. We always use this for chicken linguine which is the southwest chipotle seasoning on the chicken with linguine pasta, black beans, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. Love this seasoning. Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Salt-Free Seasoning Blend, 2.5 Oz
Britni B.
Ontario, OR
I use a lot of different Mrs Dash blends -- and I have a couple that are favorites. THIS one I save for specific dishes that call for that smoky spicy "Southwest" flavor. No salt, as usual with Mrs Dash. This is a delightful blend that features chipotle chile flavor. It's NOT overly spicy, but it does pack a punch. I use it most often in a couple of dishes
Ashley W.
Avoca, IA
Love the mrs dash brand of spices. It’s nice to have a pre mixed spice concoction because I’m a spice addict lol. This is nice that it’s not high in salt. My husband like this flavor a lot but it’s wasn’t our number one

Looking for your answer?