BY MRS. DASH

Mrs Dash Original Salt Blend is an all-purpose, versatile blend of 14 savory herbs and spices. This blend is great for fish seasoning, chicken seasoning, and more. see more...

Hollie N.
This is a great spice blend and it goes with everything. If I'm not sure what to use this can always work and it's so flavorful. The best part is it contains no salt, which can be great if you like to season to taste, and even better you get a lot of good quality spice for your money. Salt is often a cheap filler for spice mixes.
Jessica T.
I use this in my chicken to season it. I really like the blend of flavors that it puts out. I also use it when I make little home fry potatoes for breakfast. The only thing I don't like that is I bought the salt free one. But that's alright I just sprinkle my own. Great seasoning.
Laura R.
This is the perfect seasoning if you want to cook without salt. The balance of flavors is perfect and it brings out flavors of the food better than any other seasoning I have used to cook. If you want salt you can add it, but you can control the salt intake. I love this seasoning and would recommend this to anyone!
Crystal C.
I visited costco a long time ago, and one of the women who were giving out samples used this blend with chicken that they sold there as well. They mixed it with ranch as well. I'm not a ranch person but this was actually pretty good
Daycia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this all the time when I make Pierogies. I put lots of butter in a pan, some onions and about 6 Pierogies and saute them with mrs. Dash original seasoning until they're completely cooked and eat them. They're delicious.
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
I cannot spend a day without this stuff not will I ever cook without it seriously I put it in everything I'm cooking it's a Holy Grail seasoning this stuff helped take away sale for good and it's Delicous packed with flavor
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
Mrs Dash brand seasonings are a good go-to brand for anything. I use the original blend a lot when seasoning chicken or potatoes. My favorite dish to use is on is diced breakfast potatoes.
Anne D.
Grove City, OH
Just the right amount of spices! I use this instead of salt to add flavor to food I have already prepared or whike I am cooking. It is a great way to cut sodium out of your diet!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is a good everyday blend to use for your meals. I use it on meat, on rice, potatoes, anything that needs "salt"! This product really helps us cut down on salting our foods.
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA
I like this line in general for being salt free. Sodium intake is easy to lose track of. I prefer to add pink salt to my food if needed so these are great to have on hand