GroceryPantryMrs. Dash
Mrs Dash Original Salt Free Blend, 21-Ounce Units

Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Original Salt Free Blend, 21-Ounce Units

by Mrs. Dash

#16 in Salt

Mrs Dash Original Salt Blend is an all-purpose, versatile blend of 14 savory herbs and spices. This blend is great for fish seasoning, chicken seasoning, and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Mrs Dash Original Salt Free Blend, 21-Ounce Units!
Cheryl B.
barboursvile
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
##This is the got Mrs dash seasoning good for all your cooking seasoning this. Has a good taste we all love in my home nothing to do to make it any better it's affordable. To buy always use a dash of Mrs dash I can recommend. Mrs dash to you I will buy again##
Orinthia T.
Middle River, MD
I use this on pretty much everything I cook. It's a great way to add some flavor to my food.
Tina H.
Chatsworth, GA
This is good for people requiring a low salt intake. Our local hospital uses it alongside of their low salt menu. If you are looking for a salted seasoning, this isn't for you; it's just spices. It is good for meats, vegetables, or soups, but if you want salt, you'll need to add your own, which is good for those who do not care as much for salt. The price point is not too high on this product, so to me,it is a good buy.
Jennifer  E.
This seasoning has a lot of flavor without the added salt. It's a great value! We put this on our chicken in the steamer. It's always so good! You must try especially if you are trying to cut the salt out of your diet and still want flavor.
Danielle R.
You can toss a sprinkle of this in literally everything ever. It is a staple in my kitchen. I usually use it in savory foods, Mac n cheese, scrambled eggs, on burgers or fries.
Tonya  B.
Decatur, AL
This is so good on sautés and delicious on burgers as well. It’s a wonderful way to add flavor while keeping salt levels reasonable for those that need to watch them. The price point is very affordable and this is so easy to find. I enjoy this brand very much.
Leialoha D.
Puyallup, WA
A must have in my kitchen. I cannot use those premade seasoning packets. So I use fresh herbs and spices for everything. Mrs Dash doesn’t have any of my allergens in it so it allows me to have a wider variety of spices to use
Angela  S.
Jackson, MO
I like to use this to season pork chops and chicken breast when I bake them in the oven. I've also used this to season veggies on the grill. It's a great multi purpose blend to use to season just about any dish you can think of.
Heather R.
Portland, OR
Cholesterol is high and this helps keep it down. Can be added to anything a give it that nice flavor. I always buy it .nothing to improve its perfect.affordable and many flavors.
Amber S.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love mrs. dash! It’s the perfect seasoning for people who are cutting down on their salt intake

Looking for your answer?