BY MRS. DASH

Garlic, Onion, Spices (Black Pepper, Parsley, Fennel, Basil, Bay, Marjoram, Oregano, Savory, Thyme, Cayenne Pepper, Coriander, Cumin, Mustard, Rosemary, Celery Seed), Carrot, Orange Peel, Spice Extracts. see more...

Abby K.
Henderson, KY
Must have in my house hold!! Love topping off my chicken and asparagus with this seasoning. I could go through a whole jar of it in one cooking session. Even though it is a loose dry seasoning, the flavor is easily soaked into your food.
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
I like to put this on chicken and bake it! It has such a good flavor without al the extra salt taste.
Tiffanie S.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
Love all the Mrs. Dash products. I have used this on chicken and pork. The best part is that it is salt free. So many items have so much salt. This gives all the flavor without all the salt.
Lavetta W.
Detroit, MI
Garlic and herb season herb is delicious. For fish seafood especially and chicken. Great for vegetables
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Foodie Expert
Este sazon me encanta, es natural y lo bueno es que no contiene mucha sal. lo recomiendo
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my second favorite Mrs. Dash (original is the ultimate!). I love Mrs Dash on eggs, meats, and added to sauces! YUM!
Emily J.
Akron, OH
I love that this is salt free. So many spices have so much sodium. This gives great flavor without the overwhelming saltiness!
Carolyn D.
I use the garlic and herb mrs dash on almost everything. It's great to have a seasoning that is sodium free.
Tinamarie R.
Duncanville, TX
I love Mrs. Dash products. I use it for almost everything I cook. Only issue I have is that it clumps once open besides that...great flavor
Sheeba H.
Canton, MI
Foodie Expert
I use garlic in every food so this product is very imp for me . It makes food tummy . Adds an extra yummyness to food