BY MRS. DASH

Mrs. Dash Italian Medley All Natural Salt Free Seasoning Blend (224493) 2 oz (Pack of 12) see more...

jecsenia J.
jecsenia J.
Are fabulous! I like them very much. I recommend it to anyone . It has a agadable flavor. My favorite use : with grilled chicken
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Kershaw, SC
I mostly use this in crock pot Italian meals. It tastes amazing send always makes the house smell great getting everyone ready to eat!!
felecia g.
felecia g.
I love to use this when grilling or cooking on the stove with chicken! Make it have great flavor. Plus I'll add it to my pasta sauces.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Anderson, IN
I use the particular seasoning in all of my italian meals, great flavor! Mrs Dash has become a staple in our home for years now!
Juliza R.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Foodie Expert
This is really good. It contains no salt, which is good, and you don't even miss the salt. I would recommend this to everyone.
Becky F.
Becky F.
Greeley, CO
I love using this to make a quick, flavorful, and easy sauce for spaghetti. It also tested great in roasted vegetables.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Manalapan, NJ
I've used this in the past to make Italian dressing! It made the best dressing I've ever had! So easy and delicious!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I loved this! It was the perfect ingredient to add to soups, salads. meats and more! This is a staple in my shelves.
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Foodie Expert
This product is wonderful on almost everything. My favorite thing to put it on.....steamed vegatables!
Anjelica W.
Anjelica W.
Jeannette, PA
Foodie Expert
This Mrs. dash Italian seasoning is actually very good and very flavorful. The salt isn't even missed!