BY MRS. DASH

Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Burgers are. Frequent meal in my household and I'd never choose another seasoning to make them. I am always cautious when it comes to my family's health and with no salt in this seasoning it definitely makes my job a little easier. The bold flavor makes a mouthwatering burger. I even use it In my meatloaf and meatballs!!
Lorraine W.
Newport, MI
I do not like using much salt when I cook. When grilling meats or cooking stove top burgers I can't go without this seasoning. DELICIOUS hamburgers every time with this savory blend. Hint: I use this in my mashed potatoes or when I use grill packets with vegetables.
Kami C.
I use this on my burgers whither i grill them, pan fry them, or broil in the oven. sounds crazy but they are great that way. this seasoning is really all you nee and sometimes i even use it on other meats besides for hamburgers! great savory taste!
Summer P.
Willow Wood, OH
I love this hamburger grilling blend. I'm not much of a ground beef person, so if I am going to have one, it needs to have lots of flavor and Mrs. Dash Grilling Blends always satisfies! It's great on porkchops and steak too!
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
These have literally been life savers. My daughter had been put on a low salt daughter because her heart was in failure. She hated feeling different- I used Mrs Dash to recreate her meals in a low salt way that we could all enjoy. So grateful for this product
Renae J.
Proctorville, OH
Love this product great whether your grilling out or just frying up some burgers . Have used this several times. Not only is is good on burgers but steaks and porch chops as well a very versatile product would recommend to any cook.
Shannon M.
Las Vegas, NV
Mrs. Dash seasonings are the way to go. Not only do they taste good but they are among the healthier pre-mixed seasoning options. I keep a bunch in the cupboard and the Hamburger one is just right for a summer Barbecue!
Nicole S.
PR DU CHIEN, WI
I love to add this to my burgers on the grill! Adds awesome flavor without adding sodium. You can also use this in meatloaf and meatballs. I added it to chicken in the Crockpot also.
Judy B.
Sebring, FL
I don't think there is a Mrs. Dash that I don't like. This is really good mixed right into your hamburger mix. Adds a nice jump of flavor while the burgers are cooking. Super easy to use and tastes GREAT!
Dana H.
Monroe, LA
Omg! The bomb dot com! We love Mrs.Dash around here!! This is not just for burgers, however-- the taste is UH-Mazing!! Who doesn't love a grilled burger? Especially when its seasoned with this awesome-ness!!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
The hubby and I love trying new things. Is this blend spicy? Has anyone tried it?