Mrs. Dash Grilling Blends: Hamburger

by Mrs. Dash

The hubby and I love trying new things. Is this blend spicy? Has anyone tried it?
Start your review of Mrs. Dash Grilling Blends: Hamburger!
How would you rate this product?
Leigh O.
Lancaster, PA
I love this seasoning! I love all Mrs dash products! Easiest way to season hamburgers
KIMMY H.
Las vegas, NV
We use this every time we make burgers. the perfect seasoning all in one bottle. love it!
Megan Y.
O calorie, no salt seasoning; great for low sodium diets! Gives great flavor to everything! A little goes a long way.
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
I like Mrs. Dash’s seasonings because usually they are a healthier, less/no salt option but still full of flavor! We enjoy using this on burgers and often use a lot of her spices on different foods to cook with.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Great seasoning for grilled burgers no salt needed.I love Mrs Dash I even use it for chicken also
Cassie R.
Xenia , OH
I love using Mrs.dash seasoning.. It taste good and it's especially good for low sodium diets. My son is on a low sodium diet and I can always use this seasoning on his food and he loves it
Beatris G.
Bronx, NY
Mrs Dash should be in every kitchen. The flavor it gives meats, is like no other seasoning.
Anna V.
San Antonio, TX
Best to put on your homemade burgers. This with some garlic salt and pepper and it's all you need
Vanessa W.
Mrs. Dash has become our all time favorite spice brand for our house hold. Not just the grilling blends but just about all of them. It's a must try.
Ginny S.
Enid, OK
I really love this seasoning. It make my burgers so flavorful. My favorite food is homemade grilled burgers and Mrs. Dash is a must have all summer long.