mrs Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend

by Mrs. Dash

Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb: All the flavor without the salt! A savory burst of flavor in a bold garlic herb blend. Add a kick to steamed, sauteed, and roasted vegetables, chicken, pork, and fish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of mrs Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend!
Alexis S.
Boonsboro, MD
[product:mrs-dash-garlic-&-herb-seasoning-blend-25-oz-71-g-by-mrs-dash] is the best! My fiancé has high blood pressure so we have cut back on the salt intake in our house and immediately replaced a lot of seasonings with Mrs. Dash since it’s salt-free! We love this roasted on vegetables, sprinkled on a fresh salad, and even rubbed on grilled steak. You’ll always have a deliciously seasoned meal and can’t ever go wrong with this spice. It’s versatile!
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
mrs Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend uploaded by summer C.
I love using Mrs Dash seasonings. I usually use them in a lot of my meals. I love that they are salt free and it gives such a good flavor.
Caryn S.
Charlotte, NC
mrs Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend uploaded by Caryn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love cooking with Mrs. Dash seasoning blends. Garlic and herb is one of my favorites. I love that Mrs. Dash allows me to quickly and easily add extra flavors and seasonings to my family's meals, without adding extra salt or sodium!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Mrs. Dash is such a fantastic brand of seasoning! I love using them for my pasta salads and pasta dishes in ge
Jamie D.
Kingsport, TN
Good product! The seasoning works well with chicken! Used on checken and steak and chicken was by far the best!
Jenna P.
Pittsburg, CA
Super good . Pantry staple . Kids like it . Not too overpowering . Healthy items in it salt free
Lourdes F.
Sometimes I use Dash. It has no salt but it has a lot of flavor. It gives all my dishes a little kick because of the cayenne pepper. I recommend this seasoning blend.
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
This is good although a little heavier on the garlic than I would like. I use it for gf pasta and chicken mainly. Sometimes potatoes.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
I was honestly a little bit disappointed in this seasoning. I get much more flavor from individual seasonings. Of course I understand the last of salt but it just doesn't seem really fresh. I honestly only bought it because it was BOGO. I would not say I'm satisfied. Will not purchase again.
Renée A.
Baltimore, MD
This is a delicious staple, can honestly be put into any meal (garlic should be in everything haha). This has earned its spot right next to the salt and pepper when I am cooking!

Looking for your answer?