BY MRS. DASH

Mrs. Dash fiesta lime seasoning blend 2.4 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Fridley, MN
I used to work at Applebee's where I was in love with a dish called Fiesta Lime Chicken, so when I saw this at Cub Foods I had to try it out! YUMMY! MY TASTE BUDS EXPLODED! It is the perfect mix between sour and spice. I used it on a chicken breast, than melted cheddar cheese over the top and served it with Mexican rice and tortilla chips.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
For the first time in my life I have had to buy a refill of a spice and this is it. I use this everyday to season my fake meat to add to my burrito bowls. It adds so much flavor, salt free, and vegetarian. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an easy way to make flavorful taco fillings. I use it on seitan - a vegetarian alternative to ground beef. AMAZING!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning is probably my favorite flavor they offer. I like to use it to make fajitas and I also like to sprinkle some in some mashed of avocado. It has a nice kick to it.
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
This Fiesta Lime seasoning is my FAVORITE. It is so hard to find in the stores nowadays. If I am craving for something Mexican-like, I use this seasoning on my rice, chicken, or ground beef. I love this seasoning!
Tashina G.
Tashina G.
Somers, CT
This is the best on avocado toast! It really gives it a tangy salty kick without feeling bad about yourself :)
Emily R.
Emily R.
MEDFORD, OR
Great flavor, excellent on chicken and fish. Nice alternative to salt based seasonings and reasonably priced.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Forestville, NY
I love Mrs. Dash. Tastes good, inexpensive, goes well with most meats. Good product
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really Love this on grilled chicken with olive oil. Such a good seasoning
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
We loved using this on chicken, it is so good, MRS DASH has definitely found ways to make dinner more flavorful
christyne b.
christyne b.
This seasoning is amazing on chicken and makes your meals so much more flavorful than with nothing.