GroceryPantrySeasonings & SpicesMrs. Dash
Mrs Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend - 25oz

Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend - 2.5oz

by Mrs. Dash

Mrs Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend Salt-Free.

This product is free of salt, but is the same sodium free?
I like Mrs Dash Seasoning Blend Salt Free . i like to add it to almost anything I`m cooking > it gives food rich smell and taste . but i usually buying The Original Blend . Is this one any good ? how spicy is this?
Is this good ?
Start your review of Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend - 2.5oz!
Product Highlights
Delicious and well balanced while still able to add plenty flavor without salt.in reviews
My grandpa suffers from high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes and we had to adapt to his diet, to which Ms Dash was amazing and totally healthy!in reviews
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
I love spicy things! MRS DASH has made my life easier with their extra spicy seasoning!!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
I really like this seasoning. I always have used this, but now that I have kidney dysfunction and I'm supposed to greatly limit my salt intake I'm a lot happier to have it
Judy B.
Sebring, FL
This is AWESOME on fish. Little olive oil and this on Tilapia is wonderful. If you are a "clean" eater this is perfect for your diet. Great taste with out the salt!
Kelli C.
Des Moines, IA
I used to over salt everything and have since tried to steer clear of salt. I have replaced it with Mrs. Dash seasonings and this is one of my favorites. I love spicy food and find myself adding this to everything. It's not overwhelmingly spicy but does provide a little extra flavor and kick.
Ashley F.
Alexandria, VA
I personally love using all of Mrs. Dash's products because it is salt free. I am a repeat user of this and all of her other blends. I also love that you can buy it anywhere!
Aislinn H.
This is perfect for those times I want a little bit of a kick to my meal! Not overbearingly spicy but just enough.
Huxley G.
Ridgewood, NY
Since first being introduced to this product a few years ago, it has become a staple in my kitchen! I love using it on burgers, as well as homemade fried chicken, or even macaroni! It is so flavorful and brings a nice spice to anything you put it on!
Karla L.
Chattanooga (Tennessee)
It’s a really good option for cook have a good flavor I put on meat and chicken I love
Karen F.
Cleveland, OH
Excellent product to cook with and to season your meals. You don’t even miss the salt.
Sabrina H.
Malone, NY
After finding out my husband has eat lower salt, this is one of the first things we grabbed. It's spicy and has lots of flavor, it is our most used spice blend.