Mrs. Dash Dip Mix Salt-Free All Natural French Onion
Mrs. Dash Dip Mix Salt-Free All Natural French Onion
Angie W.
I typically don't use this for soup. I use half of it for a really flavorful baste for a pot roast. I roll the roast in it and let the roast absorb the flavor before I add in the broth. The broth is the remaining soup mix watered down with pepper. It's inexpensive and strong with flavor. Worth the buy.
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge , LA
This seasoning can be used as a dip , which I love to eat with carrots. I also use this when making stew. I just put a pack of this in with stew meat and veggies in my crockpot and have a perfectly seasoned meal in hours.
Kristina S.
Piqua, OH
This has good flavor to it. It's an inexpensive spice that you can purchase at the grocery store. You can add some to sour cream to make your own dip.
Lindsay P.
Granite City, IL
I use this to make stuffed peppers with cream cheese and it's so good!!! Mix it with ground beef on the stove and add in the cheese!! Mm sooo yummy!!
Jessica R.
Oregon City, OR
This is really good, especially if you are watching your sodium. You can't tell it is salt free at all, it is however hard to find.
Susan V.
MONCTON, NB
Wonderful. DO not miss the salt at all! Sometimes you just have to try to eat that bit healthier...and you'll be happy to do it with this stuff in your cupboard lol