BY MRS. DASH

Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I am obsessed with cooking, and chili is defiantly a favorite of mine. Especially when cooked in the crockpot! This is a great seasoning for it!
Caity A.
Connersville, IN
I love Mrs. Dash Chili Seasoning! It gives your chili that perfect flavor that every chili should have. My go to seasoning when I make chili!
Taylor A.
LOVE this seasoning! Gives my chili the perfect flavor, without making it too salty, or spicy. It is my favorite chili seasoning to use!
Regina S.
Parkersburg, WV
It adds a lot of flavor to my chili. My chili has been bland in the past before I discovered the chili seasoning packets.
Marissa G.
Waretown, NJ
Use this in the crockpot when making chili! It's easy to use and adds a good flavor! Can't beat the price either!
jazmine T.
Bristol, CT
Great taste and very easy to do just enough kick with an over powering taste . my husband loves the stuff.
Jordan S.
Chillicothe, OH
I got this as a free sample when it first came out. It's a decent mix, not bad for a basic chili.
Chelse L.
Always loved this chili seasoning it gives great flavor to the chili and its not too spicey!
Kayla B.
Sedalia, MO
Some of the best chili seasoning that I have used! Great taste and just enough kick to it.
Tina B.
This is a great tasting Chili seasoning mix that I use when I make chili for the family.